Presidential Apartments Kensington
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
Rosewood London(London)
$554
$409
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
Agoda.com
$274
$220
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Room Service
$400
$371
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machineearls court stationexecutive studiothese apartmentssimply foodearl courtone bedroom apartmentserviced dailyyogurtserviced apartmentyouth hostelmain bedroomfull kitchenliving areatwo singlesclose to shopsquiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I have recently stayed at Presidential Apartments in Kensington, and I really enjoyed it. Even though was short trip I felt like I was at home, as I did have my own kitchen, diswahser and a washing machine, very usefull as I was coming from another trip and i would have had to wash by hand.....mhhhhhh.... the staff was friendlly always happy. I can imagine it would be great for business people to stay in a place like that as you have got more space than an hotel room and you can eat real food not take away....

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank chocolateplum
Reviewed September 21, 2010

I spent 2 weeks here for a business trip. The location was fantastic. It's on a quiet street with a lovely private garden across the road. It was less than 5 minutes to the Earl's Court tube station, which has 3 lines. I stayed in a studio apartment, and I wouldn't recommend it for more than a few days. It was really quite small and cramped. It's also on the lowest level of the building. Even though there was a door with a tiny patio, you don't get any real natural light and the noise from above carries through. The apartment was very clean, and I appreciated the regular housekeeping. I particularly liked the shower, which had very hot water and very good water pressure. The bed was a little uncomfortable because it was 2 small bed of uneven thickness pushed together. I could feel exactly where one mattress ended and the next began. The biggest problem that I had was very noisy upstairs neighbors. I could hear every footstep, every cabinet door close and they carried on until the early hours. I would definitely stay here again, but would upgrade to the one bedroom apartment unless the stay is just for a few days.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank jlj728
Reviewed September 19, 2010

The room certainly exceeded my expectations. I stayed with my wife and two young children (3.5yrs and 9m) and whilst the room is "compact" it has all the conveniences of home (full size fridge, diswasher, sink, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, dvd player, full size flat screen TV, free Wi-FI, heated floor in bathroom & bath). It is excellent for a young family (if a little cosy) and the position in Kensington is great being a short walk to the station, food shops, bank, post office etc. The room is virtually brand new and clean and tidy. The staff are acceptably friendly (not overly) and I would certainly recommend this hotel. I didnt pay that much for the room as we seemed to get a very good deal so we were delighted.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Presk, Manager at Presidential Apartments Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2010

Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our property in Kensington.
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you in nearest future.
We always welcome all comments, even the bad ones. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the staff and please be assured that this will be addressed.

Reviewed September 13, 2010

Booked the PKA when my trip was shortened to under 7 days and I lost the ability to stay at Templeton Place. The PKA stored our bags and moved them into our deluxe studio # 302 (facing the rear of the building -which was not what I wanted but I think it ended up being quieter), The split living spaces were spotless and the bathroom floor is HEATED. Bed was a little hard, but we were so tired from standing in our trade showbooth all day - we did not care and slept well. Highly recommend you stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Our experience at the Presidential Apartments in Kensington was very good. We stayed 4 nights, and really liked the location – only one block from the Earl Court tube station, giving us great access to all of London! It was also near all kinds of restaurants, pubs, and grocery stores. Our one-bedroom apartment was spacious and clean, and in fact, the pictures on the website accurately reflect what the rooms look like. The staff was friendly, professional and very helpful. The bed was comfortable, and the bed linens were wonderful! The bathroom was nicely tiled, very well-maintained, and had a HUGE shower stall (no tub). We liked the extra large towels! The windows looked out over a nice courtyard, and we had them open for the majority of the time we were there. The kitchen area was spotless, and the appliances seemed new and modern. We had one major problem -- the noise from the apartment above us. The people in the apartment above were having a party with a lot of people stomping around – rather late into the evening. We put up with it for a while, and then finally, when it got too late, we called downstairs to complain. We thought the hotel handled our complaint extremely well, and demonstrated their sincere concern about the noise by coming to our apartment, hearing the noise, and then going upstairs to talk with them. That conversation was very effective – the noise stopped shortly thereafter and we were able to get some rest. Well done! Other than that one noise problem, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider staying again, even though it was more expensive than some other properties we considered (but maybe next time we’ll ask for a unit on the top floor!!).

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple