“The Search is Over!”

Presidential Apartments Kensington
Ranked #66 of 908 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I know to some of us this could be a title of a love song by the band Survivor but I really meant when I said -" The Search is Over "
I fall in love with this place! The service was impeccable!

My special thank you to the front office -Ms ELISA !

I expressed my dissatisfaction about my room ( please take note that some of the room might be on the lower ground, hence it might not be as accessible if you have huge luggages )
She emphatized and the next day while I was out , she made arrangements for me to relocate .
This what Presidential Apartment is about - SERVICE.
I really appreciate their staff for being prompt and helpful.
And most importantly, they were honest. I left my necklace in the room and set out to travel to the North of England..
When I got back , they handed me over my necklace.

It was my sister first trip to London and she was very pleased with the stay too.
I have decided, my search is over. I am not looking for other places to stay whenever I am in London .
I am convinced to come back here.
Have i mentioned about the location? It's like 3 mins walk from Earls court and its really a nice area in London !
I jogged in the morning and the neighbourhood is really lovely !

And If you do booked earlier, the awesome deals are really worthy!

To the kind staff of Presidential Apartment,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And lastly, for you who are reading my review...don't bother to think anymore
JUST STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Regards
V

Room Tip: Please do not go for the lower basement room unless u like a patio.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Presk, Manager at Presidential Apartments Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for your great review, it’s always nice to hear that we have delivered good service.
It’s our aim to deliver good service at all times.
From all of us at reception a big thank you and a looking forward to welcoming you and your sister on your next vacation.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We came here as we were going to HM Queen's Garden Party and wanted a special experience.
The air con was dismal and with the high temperature had to sleep with the doors open onto the balcony with all the accompanying noise. Staff suggested last night that they call in an engineer to hoover the air con out! We had to ask for our complimentary bathrobes, which staff originally denied they had and never got the accompanying slippers. For 3 people we were given 2 sachets of basic coffee, 3 normal tea bags, 2 packets of biscuits and very little sugar. However randomly, at one stage, we given 3 tiny bags of sweets by room service. The hotel has this morning run out of milk, despite being surrounded by 24/7 local shops. We have had to ring room service 4 times for just basic things, it is like we are being rationed! We are also sure we booked a suite with a separate room for the "put you" up sofa bed.
The outside furniture on the balcony has not been cleaned for weeks so we are sitting on newspapers to avoid the bird mess.
There is a Premier Inn just round the corner with air con and far superior service.
For £420 they really could do better

Room Tip: Book elsewhere, unless it is a cold day, you do not drink tea and coffee, and there are only two of...
1  Thank Ro C

Thank you for review. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your stay with us.
Amenities such as bathrobes are provided for specific type of apartments. Slippers do come as a basis and we will check that this issue is promptly solved to avoid any further disappointment.
I have passed your comments to our Housekeeping department with regards to the balcony as this should be checked daily.
We hope to see you in the nearest future.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Presidential Apartments is in a great location only a few minutes from Earls Court underground and all the shops, cafes and restaurants of Earls Court Rd. easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. We had a deluxe studio apartments which had all the facilities you would need incl. kitchenette, washing machine and a balcony. Everything was modern, clean and checked daily. There was myslef and 2 teenage kids. The sofa bed was a fine bed for me and the kids had a single bed each converted from the exisitng queen. 4 of us would have had plenty of room too. Us Aussies love fresh air and it was great to sit outside and also leave the door open at night for a breeze. We have had wonderful warm weather and sitting outside was great.

Room Tip: I think it's worth the extra to get a Deluxe room. They are on the 1st floor with balcony overlo...
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Spotlessly clean and wonderfully appointed. We can't fault the Presidential Apartments. The location is so handy for everything - bars, restaurants, shops, tube etc all within a few minutes walk yet Barkston Gardens is quiet and peaceful. Staff friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. Whenever we stay in London in the future we will definitely go back and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012

bad
no shower curtain so water goes everywhere
cramped sink area
no room service (yes, this is an apartment set-up...but still)

good
tube and restaurants nearby
large room and comfy bed
free wifi in room

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank joe1212
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The location is brilliant, just enough set back from the main road.
I booked a studio through a booking.com offer and was upgraded to an apartment. This was really great and shame I was only there for one night.
Extremely clean, the only thing I must mention is remember this is not a hotel so please remember to bring your toiletries. There is a Boots just a couple of minutes away though so not a problem if you do.
Really happy with this apartment for the price paid and have just booked to go back again for another work trip.
Only problem was that I could not work the aircon so the room was boiling, but it is my own fault that I did not ask how to use this!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights in March, and were satisfied with our stay. We did not know anything about this hotel before, but liked the idea that we could get up at any time and make our own breakfast. The room was equipped with nessesary kitchenware.
We heard some noise from the Youth Hostel across the street, and some kids running in the room above us, but you can't stay anywere without hearing people around you in a big city!
It was very convenient with 3 minutes walk from Earls Court station, there was a M&S Food 2 minutes away, the staff was polite and helpful, but it is important to notice that this is not a hotel, but apartments with a reception. We would not hesitate to recomend this place to our friends;-)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple