This centrally located hotel, is very close to Trafalgar Square, yet in a quiet location. The rooms are clean and spacious enough, and the en-suite bathrooms had a large walk in shower. Tea and coffee making facilities were available in the room, and every floor has a filtered and ice water station, with handy sized bottles, ideal for either taking back to your room or for taking with you on your day out. Personally I found the old fashioned sheet and throw, heavy and uncomfortable (I'm a duvet fan), but I would still stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - Trafalgar Square provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 234 rooms at Trafalgar Square within the restored, historic landmark, Northumberland House. Featuring a spectacular entry hall, first-class restaurants and state-of-the-art amenities including in-room ergonomic work-stations and complimentary Internet access, the hotel is a true find. Just steps away from The National Gallery, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and other fabulous London attractions, the Club Quarters is an inspired destination for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square London, England