Stayed here twice. Excellent siting for all things London. 5 minutes walk into Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, Charing Cross Underground. 15 minutes walk to the London Eye. 30 minutes walk to Buckingham Palace, or along the Embankment to the Tate Modern, or the North side of the Thames to St Paul's.
Rooms good, beds comfy, air conditioning. Restaurant and bar pleasant, but not inexpensive. 3 minutes walk to your left of the hotel entrance gets you a full English breakfast for £5.95.
Pretty good experience for Central London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - Trafalgar Square provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 234 rooms at Trafalgar Square within the restored, historic landmark, Northumberland House. Featuring a spectacular entry hall, first-class restaurants and state-of-the-art amenities including in-room ergonomic work-stations and complimentary Internet access, the hotel is a true find. Just steps away from The National Gallery, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and other fabulous London attractions, the Club Quarters is an inspired destination for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square London, England