In my opinion the best CQ in London.
Nice room, everything you need. Well stocked guest locker where you can access extra pillows, tea, coffee etc. Could do with bigger towels and better quality toiletries though.
Lovely club members lounge, feels secure as it is swipe access. Free coffee and snacks, computers, papers.
Breakfast is good, proper English breakfast available and also a good range of continental, with prompt service.
The gym is small but functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - Trafalgar Square provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 234 rooms at Trafalgar Square within the restored, historic landmark, Northumberland House. Featuring a spectacular entry hall, first-class restaurants and state-of-the-art amenities including in-room ergonomic work-stations and complimentary Internet access, the hotel is a true find. Just steps away from The National Gallery, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and other fabulous London attractions, the Club Quarters is an inspired destination for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square London, England