Loved this ultra-modern apartment in Earls Court. Everything about this place was good, good location, good price, good furniture and decor. Unlike a previous reviewer, I liked the refreshing new decor (the guy pointing the gun in the lobby is like a steel/gray "arty" statue... in fact I don't think I realized what it was until about two days in haha). My mother is an old Asian lady and she liked it too! Everything you need to make yourself comfortable is here, pots, pans, stove, oven, washing machine, utensils, etc etc. It was like a nice, modern home away from home. Beds are firm but I love firm beds, it's so much better on the back and after a week of soft hotel beds in Italy and France, this was like heaven on my back. We had no issues with the aircon and the lights were just so modern and cool (so many settings!). Thanks Templeton Place, will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Templeton Place provides its residence with everything they need to make the most of this great city, creating an instant home from home in the heart of London. Comprising 12 one-bedroom suites, and 18 studio suites designed and furnished with comfort and style in mind, each offers fully fitted kitchens and luxury bathrooms, iPod docks and air-conditioning. We also provide complimentary WiFi, a weekly maid service and a daily concierge. Templeton Place is located in Earls Court on quiet residential street; just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Underground Station and moments away from the excellent restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Templeton Place Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Templeton Place Apart Hotel London
- Templeton Place Aparthotel London, England