I stayed with my family of 6 (me, my wife and 4 children), at the Fountain House Apartments (#1 Lancaster Terrace, London) during the period 2 - 18 July 2012 (around 3 weeks). We stayed in a 3 bed room apartment # 307, and our experience was great from all aspects. The location is strategically superb, across the road from Hyde Park gate, within walking distance to all facilities and supermarkets. Within walking distance to Oxford St, Edgward Road, Marble Arch, and many other fascinating areas. The immediate neighborhood is great and friendly. Immediately adjacent to underground station and bus station. The apartment itself was very comfortable, the rooms were very well furnished and clean, the houskeeping service was superb, the kitchen was fully equipped and spacious, and most of all it had a spectacular view of the park.
Most important aspect contributing to my and my family's satisfaction during our holiday stay in Fountain House London, was the courteous and superbly hepful staff managing the apartment building. We enjoyed beautiful reception and always ready to assist response by all. I'd like to mention a specific incident that really touched me and my family in a very positive way. One day, my 19 years old daughter fell while jogging in the park and injured her knee. When I sked the lady at reception Ms Taraneh for directions to the nearest pharmacy or medical center, first of all she offered her direct personal assistance in providing first aid assistance, and secondly when I (being a protective father) still wished to see further medical attention (despite the wound being superficial), she did not only suffice by giving me directions, but walked with us to the pharmacy and clinic next block. This is what I call going beyond the call of duty, Many thanks Ms Taraneh. Many thanks also to Mr Alex and the rest of the team all of whom ewere always courteous and helpful. After all it's not only buildings and facilities that make excellent experiences, but certainly the professional humans behind running them. Thanks again and I would certainly go again to this place during my next holidays with the family, and have no hesitation in recommending it to anybody. Best regards, (Samir)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lux-ury Ser-viced Apart-ments in Bayswa-ter: if a cen-tral Lon-don loca-tion, good trans-port links and mag-nif-i-cent views of Hyde Park appeal to you, then look no fur-ther. Foun-tain House is a beau-ti-ful prop-erty offer-ing 17 ser-viced apart-ments sit-u-ated right across the road from Hyde Park (oppo-site Lan-caster Gate tube sta-tion) and within min-utes from Padding-ton Sta-tion and the Heathrow Express. This is the per-fect base from which to explore and enjoy the cap-i-tal with London's many attrac-tions close by. Foun-tain House is close to the shop-ping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restau-rants of Queensway, fash-ion-able Not-ting Hill, Edge-ware Road and con-ve-nient trans-port links are on the doorstep. All the apart-ments are designed for com-fort and equipped with mod-ern ameni-ties, includ-ing broad-band, satel-lite tele-vi-sion, fully-fitted Kitchens and 24-hour mon-i-tored secu-rity by Recep-tion desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England