“Fantastic cycle tour......loved it!”

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #32 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Reviewed September 2, 2009

After not being able to do a cycle tour on my recent trip to Italy, I thought why not do one in London?! My friends thought I was very brave to be cycling around London, where it is known that drivers would rather run you over than stop. Having seen most of Central London already, I thought it would be nice to do 'The East End' tour. I do not regret my choice. Matthew (tour guide) was AMAZING. He knew London like the back of his hand, and took us off the beaten track. I've definitely found those little spots I would like to return back to. Throughout the tour, Matthew told us lots of interesting facts and stories that you wouldn't find in a guide book......... I felt as though I was being shown around the city by a friend, not a tour guide. If anyone is thinking about booking a tour with this company, I would say go for it, you won't regret it.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

A friend and I did the East End bike tour a few weeks back - it was quite simply one of the best activities I have ever done in London and I have lived here all my life. Matthew, owner and our guide gave us what felt like a personal tour rather than a tourist track route - he was very engaging, kind and chatty - the perfect guide. I hadnt been on a bike for ten years but he made me feel very secure and at ease - by the end of the day I found myself shooting round the city with confidence. It's amazing how even as a streetwise Londoner, we dont know about so many of London's streets, historical sites and hidden gems, especially the East End. I have recommended the tour to all my friends and will definitely be going on their other tour. Ideal for familes or friends. Go! you wont regret it!

Reviewed August 20, 2009

If you really want to get to know London in a way Londoners don't even know it themselves, this is a tour you must take.
Matthew , owner and guide is very knowledgeable on all landmarks, always had a personal and true story to add to all the historic events, which made it even more interesting.
The ride was very safe and our guide always took careful precautions at crossings.
Beautiful , excellent ride.
Would do this over and over again.

Nannette Garcia Sucre
Panama City, Republic of Panama
ng@taidokmotors.com

Reviewed August 9, 2009

Two of us greatly enjoyed a bike tour of the East End, the City and along parts of the Thames river bank. The commentary was interesting and informative. A good stop in Brick Lane for lunch The bikes were well maintained and good quality - very easy to ride. Very small company, the owner was our guide and we felt more like local cyclists than tourists and got to see parts that many Londoners wouldn't know existed. Highly recommended way to see some less touristy parts of London. We would do it again in a shot, definitely the best thing we did in London.

Reviewed August 8, 2009

I've lived in London for 30 years and this has to be my favourite London experience, it definitely has the 'wow' factor.
My sister-in-law visited for the weekend and we wanted to do something different.
So we booked the West End bike tour.
The bikes were comfortable and easy to ride, there were no hills. We were lucky to have Matthew the guide all to ourselves regaling us with historical information and humour.
The 3 and 1/2 hours was enjoyable and passed so quickly we will definitely go again.
Cycling is healthy, green and you get to see and feel the sights and sounds of London without getting sore feet.
Take a camera and wear layers of clothing that you can peel off.