“Brilliant New Year's Eve cycle” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cycle Tours of London

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #22 of 183 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brilliant New Year's Eve cycle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Matthew took my father, brother and I on the East End tour and I cannot recommend the tours enough. It was like being on a cycle with a best mate (although a very informative one!). Matthew even took a number of slight diversions to accommodate my father who is originally from London and wanted to see a few old pubs where he worked! Lovely atmosphere on the tour and we covered loads of brilliant spots. I highly recommend this tour!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank John D

• Hebrew first
El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even on a bad weather day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We always book a cycling tour wherever we go because its the fastest and easier way to get to know the city. `we thought it was not going to happen this time due to the bad weather. Matthew was very accommodating despite the fact it was cold, rainy, and all other tourists cancelled except my fiance and I. We saw parts of the city we would have otherwise skipped over due to lack of knowledge. Matthew had so many interesting historical facts behind all the major landmarks and sites off the beaten path. We would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a fun and intriguing look at London.

Noceto, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
“Thanks Mathew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Would recommend these tours to both cyclists and non. We were a family group of 3 adults from Italy. I lived in London for some years and on the sight seeing tour saw parts of London "off the beaten track" which most tourists would probably never see. Mathew is a very good and knowledgeable guide and ensures the groups safety by choosing a route with minimal traffic and safe crossings. I'm sure we will book the east end tour next time we are over. Looking forward to it!

Reading, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great for seeing parts of hidden London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Matthew, took just the two of us on a Sunday morning. It was great having a personal tour and he was very keen to explain London from another angle, which was very interesting. A great way to see London - highly recommended!

Visited November 2012
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com

Ithaca NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I took the Sights of London tour in the morning, and it was so great that I went ahead and took the East End tour that same afternoon. As the other reviewers have said, you get to see much more of the city than you ever could on foot, and cycling through the city is much easier and feels much safer than one might think. The tour guide is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely conscientious. I would recommend taking at least one if not both of the tours offered to anyone visiting London.

Visited October 2012