“Great tours”

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #26 of 202 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Ithaca NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tours”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I took the Sights of London tour in the morning, and it was so great that I went ahead and took the East End tour that same afternoon. As the other reviewers have said, you get to see much more of the city than you ever could on foot, and cycling through the city is much easier and feels much safer than one might think. The tour guide is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely conscientious. I would recommend taking at least one if not both of the tours offered to anyone visiting London.

3 Thank OutsideDC

• Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The bike tour to take”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Took bike tour today with Matthew. Very nice, intelligent chap. It was a real winner of a tour, saw places i had never seen after many visits to the city and tour buses. He only takes cash, sadly i had but 5pds and he took it. Matthew I promise i'll pay you back next time in London.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant way to see London”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great bike tour - we did the East End Tour having previously done the sites of London tour and it was excellent way to see the city. The tour guide Matthew was great and took us on the tour despite the torrential rain!

1 Thank Amy255
Espoo, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really nice”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have to agree with the other reviews. I saw them before taking the tour and thought there can always be difference in opinions.
This was really a good way to see London. Biking in the city was easier than I tought. And you really do see a lot while riding on the bike. By foot you wouldn't cover a fraction of the places without running around.
The guiding part was perfect. Enough knowledge and interaction about what you like to see/hear.
I have taken bus tours in citys before and this won 100:1

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Things you should know”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I got a private tour from Matthew because I was the only person signed up. Glad he was willing to do it anyways! I did the East end tour which is definitely a side of London that tourists do not usually see. The traffic was manageable, but that's just me because others who are not accustomed to city biking may have some rather nerve-wracking moments. I must say the sights were more on the "gee that's interesting" rather than "wow, that's amazing". Just a word of caution on what to expect so you don't get disappointed. There was a 25 minute break for lunch during which you're on your own to pick a restaurant. Overall I was quite pleased with the experience. I would only recommend it to people who have already seen enough of the touristy west side of London.

Visited September 2012