“The bike tour to take”

Cycle Tours of London
Ranked #31 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Tours of London offer guided sightseeing tours by bicycle every day of the year. We are a family run business and take pride in showing London at its best, including famous landmarks and hard to find wonders. Our tours avoid all busy, polluted roads taking advantage of our guides' knowledge of river paths, cycle lanes, alleys and park routes. If you don't have a great time on our tours there will be no charge!!!
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Took bike tour today with Matthew. Very nice, intelligent chap. It was a real winner of a tour, saw places i had never seen after many visits to the city and tour buses. He only takes cash, sadly i had but 5pds and he took it. Matthew I promise i'll pay you back next time in London.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great bike tour - we did the East End Tour having previously done the sites of London tour and it was excellent way to see the city. The tour guide Matthew was great and took us on the tour despite the torrential rain!

1  Thank Amy255
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have to agree with the other reviews. I saw them before taking the tour and thought there can always be difference in opinions.
This was really a good way to see London. Biking in the city was easier than I tought. And you really do see a lot while riding on the bike. By foot you wouldn't cover a fraction of the places without running around.
The guiding part was perfect. Enough knowledge and interaction about what you like to see/hear.
I have taken bus tours in citys before and this won 100:1

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I got a private tour from Matthew because I was the only person signed up. Glad he was willing to do it anyways! I did the East end tour which is definitely a side of London that tourists do not usually see. The traffic was manageable, but that's just me because others who are not accustomed to city biking may have some rather nerve-wracking moments. I must say the sights were more on the "gee that's interesting" rather than "wow, that's amazing". Just a word of caution on what to expect so you don't get disappointed. There was a 25 minute break for lunch during which you're on your own to pick a restaurant. Overall I was quite pleased with the experience. I would only recommend it to people who have already seen enough of the touristy west side of London.

1  Thank babystepsbabysteps
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I've discovered the best way to see a city is on a bike tour and this one did not let us down. Mathew kept us enthralled with different stories and took us to places that no bus can get to. Thoroughly enjoyed it & would highly recommended this company. cheers Julie