Roseview Hotel
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsalexandra palacemuswell hillally pallyhot eggswood greenrun hotoff road parkingfull english breakfastattending an eventminute walkbreakfast was buffet stylebit datedmodern bathroomrestaurants and barsno liftan overnight staysingle bed
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Even though we didnt stay in this hotel, we were attending a wedding in an adjacent one, we had a few drinks in the bar. The staff were very friendly and the place seemed really nice. I would seriously consider staying here on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to our hotel bar. I do hope that you consider us as a place to stay on your next visit to London. I am glad that you found our staff to be very friendly. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

just spent two nights at hotel price reasonable breakfast ok except last serving is 9.30 which I found much to early as was check out time of 11.00 o'clock the bar had good variety of drinks,bed was very comfortable but there was no bath in bathroom which was a bit disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Ann Flynn, thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in May 2012. I am pleased to hear that you found our room rates reasonably priced and that your bed was very comfortable. I am also glad to hear that you made use of our hotel bar. Regarding your disappointment of expecting a bath en-suite, unfortunately this wasn't requested at the time of making your reservation. If this had been requested then we would have allocated you a room with a bath. I hope that you chose to stay with us again in the near future and we can reserve you a room with a bath next time.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We wanted to find a reasonably priced hotel close to Alexandra Palace for just one night and this one ticked all the boxes. A 5 minute walk to Ally Pally and just around the corner form the bus stop Roseview Hotel seemed to be perfectly placed. On arrival the staff were all very friendly and helpful and our twin room was clean and tastefully decorated and there was plenty of tea and coffee left for us. We didn't try the bar or restaurant as we were only staying one night but the full english on Sunday morning was good and much needed! The 24hour reception staff were very accommodating and let us eat our late night kebab in the bar area and even brought us glasses of iced water. Overall I would happily recommend The Roseview to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Muswell Hill.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Roseview, General Manager at Roseview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you for recommending our hotel to people wishing to stay in Muswell Hill. I am particularily pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that the full English breakfast was good. We really do appreciate people taking the time to write a review on our hotel and it's always nice to hear positive feedback regarding a guests recent stay with us.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I chose to stay at Musswell hill as a last minute decision as I found regular hotels far too overpriced and did not see the sense in spending such a large amount of company mnney for a 2 days business trip.
Was given a single room which apart from being rather on the small side was very clean ; pretty and comfortable . Very much out of story books with lace and flowers and colour combinations in beige /pink and brown .
Located in a great quiet and clean area next to a fabulous market complex as well as close to to tube station (just a couple of stops away )
Great breakfasts ; good pub ; affordable food and friendly people make this a great stay

Room Tip: single rooms are rather small --as they have several variations in a single room ,if asking for a singe room request for one which is larger .
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that we met your requirements for your business trip and that you enjoyed the local area. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our "Great breakfasts, good pub, affordable food and friendly people make this a great stay", it's much appreciated!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Just came back from spending 6 days at the Roseview Hotel while visiting family living in Muswell Hill. I highly recommend this hotel for those looking for a good accommodation on a budget. I give it an overall 5 stars because of its value.

We had one of the larger rooms for 89 GBP a night including the full English breakfast and all of the taxes. The room had a queen bed and a single bed plus en suite bathroom. It was clean and the maid service was excellent. This was one of the few hotels where she liked the hotel blow dryer better than her own. The breakfast was tasty and the staff willing to accommodate variations.

We didn't try the bar/restaurant, so I can't comment on it. If I had to find one thing to complain about, it would be the water pressure in the shower. However, I'd just come from a Hyatt hotel in Washington, DC that only had a little better pressure.

Getting to the hotel is easy. They have a deal with a local taxi company, Expressways Taxi, that will pick you up at Heathrow for 38 GBP and will return you back to Heathrow for 30 GBP. Alternatively, I took the Picadilly Line 31 stops to Bounds Green and the 102/299 bus to Muswell Hill.

There are no elevators, so be sure to ask the clerk if you need help getting you luggage up the stairs. They are very helpful.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the back alley and it was mostly very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your very thorough review of your recent stay with us! We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable trip and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I hope that we see you again when you are next back in North London.