“Cool and Quirky”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Transit: Overland: Battersea Park Road / Queesnstown Bus : 344, 44 . 5 minute walk from Clapham Junction station for Bus 344 (towards Vauxhall). Drop off right outside the bar.
Description: Lost & Co doesn’t mess around – urban drinking and urban dining done to the max! If it’s great cocktails, craft beers and cheeky smiles you’re after we have them all. Unpretentious, fun, friendly and Battersea’s hang out venue of choice. Plenty to offer everyone, from live music midweek to DJ’s over the weekend on until late! Join us for coffees, lunches, dinner, drinks or just somewhere to hang out. We show our cocktails lot’s of love – spirit infusions, big bold flavours, classics and some weird and wonderful ones too! If it’s craft beer you are after – we have the fridges stocked to nines with a selection from all over the world from the big boys to the smallest brewers! Hungry? get your lips around oven fired pizzas, sticky chicken wings, bad boys burgers, naughty nachos and more.
“Cool and Quirky”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Fortunate to have enjoyed a work Christmas party at this cool venue! From the decor, cocktails and food this place is full of delight!

Instantly fell in love with the brass orchestral light fittings and the large white telephone box!! That was before I had even sampled the range of cocktails available!!

The food was second to none! The best Wild Boar i had eaten, cooked to perfection still full of juices!

Helpful and friendly staff and an absolutely awesome DJ were the cherry on the sundae for our evening!

Will definitely be visiting again!

Thanks The Lost Angel and Gaslight Grill once again for a very successful evening!

4 Thank Londoner_1985_07

“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I came across this restaurant a few weeks ago and can honestly say it's one of the best meals I've ever had! An amazing atmosphere and cocktails to die for! We were served by a lovely charming man called Oliver who did everything he could to make sure we had the best evening possible. I've lived in London my whole life and eat out at least once or twice a week and can happily say I will definitely be returning to The Lost Angel & Gaslight Grill. What a fantastic place offering something for everyone whether it's a busy night out with friends or a cosy meal for two!

2 Thank Daisy S
“Angelic”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Lost Angel is one of my favourite bars in London. I had my birthday there last year, and AGAIN this year because it was so much fun.The decor is fabulous, the gin available in MANY varieties and the staff absolutely charming. I first stumbled (literally) across the Lost Angel a few years ago on the Thursday evening before Good Friday - I don't remember leaving but I do remember it being a cracking night!

It's ideal for big bookings - they don't charge to reserve tables which is both rare and refreshing - and were most understanding when I once called ahead to say we were running a staggering hour and a half late! Once you're in, there's no leaving. The romantically lit bar area is wonderfully atmospheric and - above all - always well-staffed so you can ALWAYS get a drink and avoid the usual ridiculous bunfight to get served. I've also eaten there a few times and thought the food was excellent as well.

In short, if you're looking for a delightfully artisan yet friendly night out in the heart of Battersea, you can't really do better than The Lost Angel.

2 Thank Hartleton
TheLostAngel339, Owner at Lost & Co Battersea, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
So happy you keep coming back for more! We can't wait for the next one!
London, United Kingdom
“Birthday Party - Drinks”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I reserved a table here on Saturday night for my birthday party. I had around 30 guests so there wasn't enough seats for everyone but it was perfect to have a base so everyone could leave their coats/drinks etc and occasionally sit down if they needed to. Atmosphere was great and was busy but not too crowded/noisy that you couldn't move around or speak to people. If you're looking for an easy going/fun birthday venue I would highly recommend.

2 Thank Christina F
London
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went here for my birthday lunch, there were 15 of us. The service was fantastic and the food was incredible. Everyone commented on how great everything was (venue, staff, food). I would re-visit here over and over again, in fact I probably will.

1 Thank BlinkyP31