Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $117.60
from $81.00
from $118.90
More Info
All reviews agatha christie upper circle mouse trap dress circle great play longest running play in the world leg space twists and turns excellent production front row bucket list box office great cast west end toilet facilities my mum second half
Reviewed 5 days ago

I'm 13, and I went to London with my class for a school travel in October.

The theatre was authentic and it's the famous place where the Mousetrap is played.
This play was astounding, with extraordinary suspense and trusting suspects and also a mistery plot of Agatha Christie.

A simple access from Covent Garden Underground, or by foot from Trafalgar Square and the National Portrait Gallery, and a disabled access to enter the theatre.

So it was a super experience and a symbolic place. It's Agatha Christie in all her magnificience for this plot.
It was a bit difficult to all understand for a French pupil but I understood the general idea of many scenes.

The end was great with the last sentence ( when they said that we have to keep the secret of the killer ), and made the secret bigger.

Reviewed 5 days ago

The Mousetrap is a really good play in St Martin's theatre.
It's a play by Agatha Christie.This theatre is very beautiful and the scenery is amazing because it's like a real manor.The duration of the play was long, two hours! But there was a pause of a half an hour and we could (me and my friends because it was a school trip) eat and buy souvenirs like a sweet of the Mousetrap. It was a really good play and a really good theatre. We went for the 66th year of the play.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited the theatre in Westend for the longest running theatre show ' The Mousetrap '.The show is so well narrated,directed and presented that the fact that the use of radio with no back ground music can be used as a powerful tool for presentation of complete novel in two hours is amazing. Anyone with a taste of theatre, thriller or mystery, or Agatha Christie would love to watch this show and the ambience created.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I understand that looks silly but they were doing such a good job, especially in the second half, I worried for the cast. We sat RIGHT up against the railing in the balcony, which is not ideal if you are taller than 5'3" or have issues with steep steps, but the performances are magnificent, the cast is superb, and the action is fast-paced. What a delight to be able to snag tickets!

Reviewed 1 week ago

In October, I saw a play called "The Mousetrap".That was during a scholar trip with my college. That's a play called written by Agatha Christie in 1952. The actors were very good,they played well and that made the play very interesting. That was one of the first time I see a play and I really liked it. There was much suspense because that was a police inspection and the end was unexpected. I really recommand this play to you but if you go with children, they must be older than ten-eleven or they are not gonna understand

1  Thank nicocurry
Reviewed 1 week ago

The ST Martins theatre was beautiful but just a little small . I visited it with my friends on the 15th of October 2018. On a school trip and it was simply amazing . The Mousetrapis a really good play with suspence twists and somes jokes if you're a theatre addict .You must see the Mousetrap.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went to see the Mousetrap while in London and it was fantastic. The actors were superb and drew us into the story. The theatre was beautiful, small and cosy with very comfortable seats. Staff were friendly and helpful. The set was beautiful. I was so happy we went to this play rather than a musical. Its classic!!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last minute matinee and we weren’t disappointed. Theatre is small and intimate but relatively comfortable, there’s a small bar. The Mousetrap is a wonderful play, would recommend to anybody visiting the West End.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came because girlfriend wanted to see mousetrap, play was fantastic, great cast. The theatre itself was a let down for me. We were front row upper circle. Which was good for views but row A seat 20 the staples in the woodwork at knee height (i'm 5'9")was uncomfortable. Walked up to the bar from main lobby only to be told another bar up at upper circle, and was told at dress circle that we had to go through different door outside.. So see the play again yes, the seating hmmm would say do some homework but only so much you can search

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small. old theater. We had seats in the Upper Circle last rows. View was great. Don't need to for the high priced seats. Be prepared for small seats with little let room.
Got to see the 27, 218th performance of the Mouse Trap, Great fun! And we are sworn to secrecy about the ending!!