“Not recommended”

Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
London, England, United Kingdom
“Not recommended”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food tastes ok, but it was not very fresh, especially the rice, which had a bad smell. The quality does not compare favourably with the price. My advice is do not eat here if you have sensitive stomach.

• Visited September 2013

“A real authentic Thai food!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Thai food and hardly going to any Thai restaurant as I can cook for myself at home! That's because I am Thai. However, I've been recommended from my friend to try this restaurant and I wouldn't regret.

My friend and I turned up at about 1.30 on weekday and were seated straight away. As I aspected to have a real Thai taste so I decided to ask the waitress to give a recommendation.
She said we shouldn't miss Beef Salad and Poh Tak (Hot soup), so we followed her suggest and also ordered grilled chicken and Papaya salad with sticky rice to share.

They were so tasty! A real authentic Thai food I've ever had in London so far! Actually we wanted to try some more dishes but our stomachs weren't allow us to do so. Well, we gonna be here for a while and will definitely return again!

• Visited July 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“Take the tube elsewhere”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

You're close enough to a station to go elsewhere. A colleague suggested Kanna for dinner on a cold and windy night. Satay dried out. Curry bland and too salty. Meat portions too small. Veggies few and not very fresh.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank bunnypuffer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall superb restaurant with great food and top service! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

From the moment you walk in you are treated with great customer service with a smile! A realy wide range of food to choose from and it arrives quickly too. The actual restaurant is really well decorated and the tables have nice detailed animal menu holders and (i think!) real wood plate mats, which just looks and adds quality. The portions were filling and were chilly, which I asked for! The price was good and it equaled what I was served.

Overall I had a brilliant time there and will def be returning!

1 Thank Rkallah
Surrey
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Good services. Prompt food delivery. Very tasty food. Loads of duck in my friend's duck noodle soup. Nice friendly atmosphere. What's left to say?