“SALAD!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Tossed
Ranked #10,818 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tossed is London's leading healthier eating place. Numerous branches across London's Westend and City, but their flagship sites are in both Westfield sites in the Balcony Food Court. Here you can choose from almost 100 fresh ingredients and create your own amazing and healthy salad or wrap. It's not just for vegetarian's as there are lots of lean protein options available from grilled chicken to prawns, as well as halloumi and falafel. Tossed also has a range of fresh squeezed to order juices and fresh blended smoothies.
London, United Kingdom
“SALAD!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had a salad here once. It was REALLY, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, nice!

Visited July 2013

london
“Amazingly tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had an amazing lunch at tossed, I had one of the house salads and they put it in a wrap for me and it tasted so good. I had a strawberry smoothie too, it was fresh and went really well with my food.
It was nice to be able to actually talk and have a conversation with the staff, they were so nice, polite and happy which I find hard to say about a lot of fast food service staff these days.
I'm glad there are a few tossed's around London so I can visit one again very soon.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite craving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

It's so hard out there in the world today to find somewhere where there's so much healthy tastyoptions when eating out. What a fantastic concept u can't get enough.

• Visited August 2013
Birmingham, England
“Baker Street Store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

There are a number of places that sell salads and lunch time food. I tend to pop into the Baker Street shop because they have food ready to pick up, or you can have a fresh salad tossed. They have hot food, and I like the Thai curries they sell. They also have friendly welcoming staff.

Visited August 2013
London
“Yum, yum, yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I literally stumbled upon this restaurant as I was hunting for a nice fresh healthy salad for lunch and I'm so glad that I did. They offer lovely salads and filling hot rice dishes. I felt great after eating my sweet chilli salad and the price was very good. What's not to like!

• Visited July 2013