“A country pub in the middle of London”
Review of The Cadogan Arms - CLOSED

The Cadogan Arms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Santa Eulalia del Rio, Spain
“A country pub in the middle of London”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is always busy, it tailors itself towards higher end clients by hiking up prices slightly. The beer is pretty pricey for a pint, this may not be accurate but I think a pint was around £3.80 to £4.00 which is steep. The addition of high leather back chairs I enjoyed and it has a smart but relaxed feel.

Visited June 2012

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“More than impressed!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We picked the Cadogan Arms because it was listed as a "Gastro Pub" and was walking distance from our hotel. To be honest, we didn't expect much. It came across as just another pub with a kitchen when we walked in. We were pleasantly surprised by the variety on the menu. The service was excellent and the food was extremely tasty and well portioned. Highly Recommended. Our only suggestion is that they improve their beer and ale selection.

Visited May 2012
England
“Pleasant member of staff (only one, in an empty pub with drunks), mediocre food, ok pint”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Went for the special, beef and ale pie. Expected a rich gravy, got a watery loose splash. Not recommended. My friend had the trout but it wasn't the best I've had and didn't come with anything agreeable.

• Visited May 2012
jacksonville, fl
“Never On Sunday”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My wife, granddaughter and I had Sunday lunch here recently. Having Sunday roast beef and Yorkshire pudding is one thing I always look forward to when in England. I had Sunday lunch here a couple of years ago and we had a good meal then. The interior of this pub is very charming and the service was very good, but the roast beef was tough and very disappointing. Maybe the meat was left over from my visit two years earlier. In any event, once one has a bad meal in a restaurant, the customer is not likely to return, and I won't either.

• Visited May 2012
“Great experience!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012 via mobile

We went here with our family and had a wonderful dinner. Great service by Ben and pretty fog old food.