“Rubbish day out...”
Review of Ripley's Believe It or Not! - CLOSED

Ripley's Believe It or Not!
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your imagination into uncharted territory and discover the UK's most extraordinary attraction; Ripley's Believe It or Not! London. Follow in the footsteps of intrepid adventurer Robert Ripley and explore six oddity-packed floors crammed with countless curiosities, artefacts and experiences inspired by his world famous collection.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

After visiting in May. I was some what disappointed. I visited with my partner as he found a deal on group on. I wouldn't if been happy if we payed full price!

Walking around there was plenty to see but all the models looked old and a bit rubbish. I couldn't want to return again once is enough...

All reviews
"tallest man"
in 27 reviews
"couple of hours"
in 112 reviews
"interesting things to see"
in 34 reviews
in 25 reviews
"objects"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed July 4, 2014

After buying my daughter the book for xmas thought a visit to ripleys while we were in London for the weekend would be a good idea.......what a mistake.A lot of the exhibits looked like they were made by children very poor,went down to the maze where we were given plastic gloves to put on so that you didn't mark the glass whata joke ,the mirrors were so marked there was no problem in finding your way out.The only good thing about ripleys was the black hole.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We booked the fantastic value "after 5pm" time slot to visit so arrived at Ripleys at about 9:45pm. This was great as we were among only 10 visitors throughout our entire visit! Our age range was 16-65 at the time of visiting and all of us had great fun. The museum itself was fascinating, the mirror maze was fab but funnily scary and the part where you walk through the black hole was absolutely mind blowing - a few of us kept going back for more!! This is a must for anybody and great value for money.

1  Thank GoNotts
Reviewed July 4, 2014

If you enjoy the oddness, this is the place to go. It is a nice collection of rare, interesting and curious things. Some of them are a bit bizarre, living up to the name of the museum, so ity's up to you to believe it or not. A bit pricy, so I probably wouldn't go again.

2  Thank K_Vione
See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2014

It is a bit pricey however I believe you can it cheaper if you can find deals online.

It is pretty much self service style as most of the exhibit does not require much help so you won't see much staff around. It's quite large and there are a few floors to go through, I stayed around 1 hour but you could make it last longer if needed.

This a great place for young families and children alike, however for adults there is not much appeal. The laser game and mirror maze was an excellent bonus included, lots of fun and laughter!

1  Thank feeliphong