“Go!”
Review of Ripley's Believe It or Not! - CLOSED

Ripley's Believe It or Not!
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your imagination into uncharted territory and discover the UK's most extraordinary attraction; Ripley's Believe It or Not! London. Follow in the footsteps of intrepid adventurer Robert Ripley and explore six oddity-packed floors crammed with countless curiosities, artefacts and experiences inspired by his world famous collection.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

A lesser-known London Attraction but well worth a visit all the same. If you like the weird and wonderful, this is a must see! From shrunken heads to tallest men, there are so many different aspects of this Museum just waiting to be explored. We are a family of four with teenage children and it kept them entertained! Definitely worth the vist but book online to avoid the queues.

1  Thank Vivienne M

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I wasn't sure to expect when I entered Ripley's believe it or not but I am happy to say that it was an enjoyable experience. There was a great deal of informative facts from a wide range of subjects and mysteries from around the globe. Well worth a visist as there are interactive activities to keep the children entertained. I recommend the black hole and the mirror maze for some good family fun.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

When I booked the tickets online (site offers discount + fast track entrance) I expected more, to be honest. My final verdict will be that mostly this museum is for kids, rather than teens and older people. Would recommend it on a rainy day and definitely after many other good museums of London.
It consists of 6 floors of the weirdest exposition ever, plus funny additions like fortune-telling machines, cafe, mirror maze and laser tag (with a disastrous queue to it, have my word).

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Saw this attraction when visiting London before Christmas. Wished that I then read tripadvisor, before trying to buy tickets.
I managed to get fast track tickets for £4 each, by going through travelzoo and using a discount code. The full price is nearly £30 each. The train trip cost us £27 to get there.
All looks good in the foyer, then you go up in a lift which plays some loud announcement complete with flashing lights. You get out on the top floor to be greeted by a less than enthusiastic student, who looked like she felt sorry for us.
There are various floors of tat randomly placed amongst some tv screens displaying stuff that you could find on google.
Our entry included entry to the mirror maze and laser adventure.
The maze started with us being provided with some gloves to stop us making the mirrors dirty. It was easily cracked by trailing around with your left hand on the mirror. It was very quiet at the time, I dont think I would want to be trapped in there with more than the other 4 people we saw.
The laser is poor entertainment, welcomed by a person who appears bored. We tried the game, but in the end just slid across the dirty carpeted floor to get out.
You are then left in what looks like the entrance to a tube station, complete with grafitti and dancing teenagers.
Most of the exhibits were reproductions, you would be better visiting any of the many free museums that are located in most towns, at least then you are looking at the real things.
We paid a rock bottom price, having saved £50 off the list price, but we still feel cheated.
DO NOT BOTHER VISITING THIS PLACE

3  Thank Thehilders
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I loved going there. i had fun and learned things which was great. i totally recommend visiting ripley's at least once in your life. but it is not an hour visit you will have to spend at least three hours. no age limit you can enjoy it in any age category. you can take your family or go with friends.