“Expected more after reading the blurb”

Wolfe's Bar & Grill
Ranked #14,984 of 22,671 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Tilbury, United Kingdom
“Expected more after reading the blurb”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My partner and I booked for 1730 (31st March 2013) for dinner - she ordered the Fillet Steak and I ordered the T-Bone. My Partner said the Fillet was fantastic - tender and cooked to her liking (rare). My T-Bone was as tough as old boots and full of gristle - I found it inedible. Something else I didn't like was that our bottle of wine was brought to the table opened, with the lid no-where to be seen. We went for a treat and we will certainly not be going back.

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
mtvchicka
“Food and fabulous cocktails”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

As my title suggests, this place is a lovely find! I originally went there based on an offer through a website and am so glad I decided to give it a try! The layout is relaxed yet formal enough if you're on a date and want somewhere nice to go. Their cocktails are as amazing as the food and it truly is a lovely evening whenever I go there. The food is a mixture of American and Mediterranean. My friend enjoyed their burgers too. Lovely place!

West Sussex U.K.
“Unpretentious food in nice bar type surroundings”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We've eaten here many times over the years and always had a good experience. The food is fairly plain but none the worse for that. Atmosphere is relaxed with nice seating arrangements. Although the actual seating is due for renovating - a bit saggy here and there. Our server was very attentive and took the trouble to apologise that our starter would be about 5 minutes late. Normally you just sit and wait. Food was plentiful and hot. Prices reasonable for a Covent Garden place.

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Cocktails!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you want somewhere for a lunch then they do a two course express lunch for 10.95 per head which I think is great value in the centre of London (Covent Garden). However my friends were not hungry so we settled for bar snacks, these were fine, not over priced, good portions - and did exactly what it 'says on the tin'.

They have a great choice of drinks - and their cocktails are wonderful but watch it they are lethal!! I have a loyalty card which cost me £5 and gives you 30% off drinks but you must mention this before paying the bill.

Definitely a great place to go if you are in that area and want to relax and take the weight off your feet after shopping!

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warmest friendliest atmosphere of any bar in London”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Popped if for a few drinks prior to the theatre at theatre royale drury lane- had a wonderful time, great banter with the bar staff, we will definitely be back!

1 Thank Craigiet