“lunch”

Henry's Cafe Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Henry's is a vibrant cafe bar, set across two floors in the heart of Covent Garden. With an extensive food menu, focusing mainly on classic British Cuisine and an wide range of cocktails, wines and draft beers, Henry's has something to suite every palate. The atmosphere is very relaxed during the daytimes, making it ideal for lazy breakfasts and business meetings and the mood shifts as the sun goes down and there's buzzy atmosphere perfect for all types of parties. Live DJ's play on Friday and Saturday nights.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“lunch”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had a very pleasant lunch. We were a party of 2 adults and 2 children.food was filling and tasty though probably not really a place for children if you got fussy eaters

• Visited August 2014
Kate C, Guest Relations Manager at Henry's Cafe Bar, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review, I'm glad to hear you had a great time with us! We are always happy to adapt dishes for specific dietary requirements, so next time don't be afraid to let your server know what the little ones would like to eat and we'll do our best to accommodate the request.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Cocktails but not cheap”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

If you're willing to try new things then there are some great cocktails there, but be warned, the night can get expensive especially if you are paying for a few.

• Visited August 2014
Kate C, Guest Relations Manager at Henry's Cafe Bar, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Hi Nick,

Glad to hear you love our cocktails! Did you know we have a Happy Hour from Monday - Thursday between 5-8pm where selected cocktails are just £5.95? As well as £25 for a bottle of Lanson Champagne all day on Fridays. Hope to see you back soon!

Regards,

Kate
London, United Kingdom
“1 star is being generous”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food, like the staff and prices, was disgusting. I wish I'd never stumbled across this restaurant and wasted my time and money on it. I left there tonight feeling like I had been ripped off. The drinks were weak, the food was served cold and the staff offered no help or refund.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your visit. We carry out several price surveys throughout the year to ensure that we remain competitive with other venues in the Covent Garden area and I do believe that our menu is very reasonably priced both for quality and location.
I would be keen to find out when you visited Henry's Covent Garden, along with what food you ordered in order to establish what went wrong with your visit. Please get in touch with me on the below phone number/ email address with more details of your visit.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Kate Coppinger
Henry’s Café Bar – Covent Garden
020 7379 1871
westendevents@tcg-uk.com
Quebec City, Quebec
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went there for supper and I really enjoyed the salmon on the cedar plank with vegetables. Excellent quality of food and service. The only downside - it was very, very noisy even though we were not close to the bar.

• Visited May 2014
Kate C, Guest Relations Manager at Henry's Cafe Bar, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hi Mimi,

Thank you for reviewing us. I'm so pleased you enoyed your meal and that the service was spot on. If you liked the Salmon on Cedar Plank, you should try our Salmon Niscoise salad next time, you'll love it! We do tend to get pretty busy in the evenings which can get a little noisy, but generally there's always a great atmosphere.

I hope to see you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Kate
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food,BIG portions.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This place is a real gem in Covent garden & very reasonably priced.Its a large place with lots of seating areas & a lovely bar.The menu for the food was very good & had a good choice I went for one of the gourmet burgers & it was BIG !! So my advice is you need a good appetite if you choose one.The burger also came with fries & I really struggled to finish it but it tasted amazing & was I think one of the best burgers i've ever tasted.The place had a lovely atmosphere & the waiter who served us was really friendly & smiling all the time.I was very surprised at the prices considering we was in London & in Covent garden which I found many places to eat very overpriced but that's London for you.I also noticed a sign in the toilets to say you can hire a VIP area free of charge for parties,etc.The toilets were very spacious & clean which is always good.Thoroughly enjoyed our meal & wished we could have stayed a bit longer but we had to catch a train home.

• Visited August 2014
Kate C, Guest Relations Manager at Henry's Cafe Bar, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for the lovely review. We pride ourselves on our service, so I'm very pleased to hear you were impressed with both the staff and the value for money. Don't forget to visit our website to book a table (free of charge!) for your next visit to London.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Henry's soon!