“Fantastic restaurant great service recommendable”
Review of LayaLina

LayaLina
Ranked #7,686 of 22,552 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Serving fresh, made to order Lebanese dishes with fine dining flair, LayaLina holds on to traditional values by delivering generous portions of mezes, and never compromising on taste. With a confident, talented chef at the helm, the food is excellent and consistent. Pop, jazz and RnB music blend effortlessly with Arabic sounds to create an authentic dining experience with a modern flair, whilst knowledgeable waiting staff orchestrate proceedings. The trendy LayaLina Privee is a late-night cocktail lounge beneath the celebrated restaurant, LayaLina. Offering slick design and fresh ingredients, Layalina Privee has made its name as a fashionable haunt in Knightsbridge. LayaLina pride themselves on excellent service and delivering exotic, classic house and premium cocktails. The design is 'West End slick' with unique twists of individuality, such as personally designed tables by the exceptionally creative designers, and two aquariums adorn the VIP area. Layalina bar offers an oasis of warmth and luxury to the affluent community of Knightsbridge, and hotel out of towners who want more style, and less guest list hassle from a night out. LayaLina Privee has a main room and a VIP room which can be booked for private events and caters for parties up to 150.
london
“Fantastic restaurant great service recommendable”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I came to laylina with my clients, the food selection was great and so was the service! We were given a quite table and the waitress gave us the privacy required yet was only very attentive when needed!

• Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty and worth every penny !”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I took my girlfriend to Laylina Restaurant last night, and we had a great time there.
I ate lebanese food before, but not like that ! the food was really tasty... the place had a lovely atmosphere and the service was great .. the waiters gave us good recommendations ..
I knew the area is expensive, but this restaurant was relatively efficient on the price... though the drink was as expensive as the area !
It is definitely a place to enjoy and impress others with :D

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank taymor_84
“Thoroughly Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Booked a table for two with the Tastecard deal. We had booked outside as the weather was forecast to be good-however when we arrived it was slightly cold. The lovely, genial waiter moved us inside, but to a table that was next to an open window, so we had the best of both worlds. The staff could not do enough-very attentive throughout. All the food was good, some very good-let down slightly by the choice of bread-I am sure that the Lebanese have a more interesting choice of breads. The wine was good, but overpriced, as was the bottle of water. As we were on the tastecard (where you get 50% off food) the bill was not excessive, but I would not come here and pay full price because of the mark-up on the drinks. We moved to the outside tables for our coffee, and it is an interesting place to sit and watch the world go by-albeit noisy because of the heavy traffic flow.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

From the warm welcome to departure several hours later we enjoyed every minute. The food was very good and the waiters clear about recommendations. We were not disappointed and would go again.

Visited September 2013
bournemouth
“Hummous Rip-off”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were up in London yesterday and, although unplanned, spent a super morning doing a free Introduction Guided Tour at the V&A - excellent experience and our guide, Penny, made it a fascinating hour and certainly fired our interest. To be recommended. Needless to say, we couldn't resist another hour (or more) exploring the museum further and lost track of the time before our late afternoon scheduled visit to the Coronation Exhibition at Buckingham Palace - again the most wonderful experience. Anyway, on our trek from Cromwell Road we bumped into a young lady who insisted we take her flyer advertising this restaurant and its special 2 course lunch offer at £12.95. It looked good and likely to be a fairly quick meal and so we decided to take advantage. I must admit that my husband was well-satisfied with his two appetising courses and had no complaints. Unfortunately my own experience was less satisfactory. I wasn't unduly hungry and so chose a chicken wrap at £6.50. It was tasty but most definitely was not the hugest wrap I've ever eaten. There wasn't so much as a lettuce leaf on the little plate either - just a plain small wrap. However, when I placed my order, I was asked if I'd like a little hummous as an accompaniment. A small dish was duly served with the wrap and, indeed, was nice. The shock came when the bill arrived - £6.50 for a tiny wrap plus a whopping £4.90 for a bowl of hummous. My VERY small meal cost us £11.40 and left me utterly speechless - truly it was barely enough for a toddler. Would I go again? - sorry to say, no way! A disgraceful rip off.

• Visited September 2013