Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #98 of 27,498 Restaurants in London
Description: Morso is a modern community-centred restaurant and bar, serving hand-crafted fresh pasta and small plates of Italian bites alongside innovative Grappa-based cocktails. We take inspiration from Italian tradition but give all of our dishes a Morso twist. All of our food is served in small portions allowing our guests to discover a variety of styles in one meal. On the bar front, we chose Grappa as our champion spirit. Distilled from wine pomace, Grappa is a superlative drink and highly versatile. We use it in all of our cocktails, revisiting some old classics, alongside our own house-potions. We invite you all to join us for a meal and to take part in the #grapparevolution
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great little restaurant. I was lucky enough to come down to London with my family and find this little restaurant next to the hotel. The food was excellent. All the pasta are freshly made. I love spicy and the maltagliati was right up my ally. The service was equally as good. I cannot remember the last time I actually had a conversation with a waiter at a restaurant. Very friendly and warm. What an absolute joy. I found my new favourite restaurant in London. Well, save me a table, I shall be back !!

morsoabbeyroad, Owner at Morso, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Phoebe122,

It sounds like you a great time with us. Thank you for such a good review. We will definitely save you a table.

Kind regards,

Write a reviewReviews (375)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have several amazing bites first like Arancini, Gamberoni, lamb rump. And the pasta, egg yolk Raviolo and Maltagliati are both delicious. With grappa and dessert like potted Tiramisu, what a perfect meal! The service and atmosphere there are so lovely as well!
推薦三種前菜都選一種試試,絕對不會失望。這次點了Arancini、Gamberoni還有lamb rump,真的非常精緻。MORSO家的義大利麵就更不用說了,新鮮手作,每一道的麵及口味都非常有特色,這次點了egg yolk Raviolo與Maltagliati,供大家參考。另外店裡面以葡萄烈酒為其特色,味道很棒,如果不敢怕太烈的話,也有以該酒為基底的調酒。店裡的服務很周到,且非常友善,所有如果不知道從何下手的話,就直接交給他們吧!!
推薦!!

morsoabbeyroad, Owner at Morso, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ferdinand C,

Wow is not often that we have such detailed reviews in both languages. Thank you for taking the time to write both in English and Chinese. I am glad you enjoyed all we had to offer.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed January 18, 2020

The dishes were each delicious - we had the aubergine, rump, and sea bass to start, and the raviolo and clams for the pastas - each were cooked to perfection. The server was great and ambience were lovely too. Highly recommend.

morsoabbeyroad, Owner at Morso, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi J9812,

Thank you for the 5 stars. We are glad you had a nice selection of dishes and that the server and ambiance were to your liking.

See you soon,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Amazing food with a great atmosphere! Brilliant service particularly from Tosia and Sam who were both lovely when we were in tonight. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
morsoabbeyroad, Owner at Morso, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Hi Freya G,

Thank you for the great review. I am glad Tosia and Sam made your experience great.

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

How lucky I am to have just moved in to to start John's. My Italian family and and I are always delighted whenever we find a good Italian. We wwent in on a Saturday night the placed was packed. It looked like the entire neighborhood was there. We were warmely greeated by the host. The staff is incredibly friendly. Then the food come. The food. the food. It was exceptional. Nothing fancy or overly expensive. Nothing too complicated. Just simple tasty Italian food. I cannot wait to come back! I dream of a ravioli now. Perfect fresh pasta

Date of visit: January 2020
morsoabbeyroad, Owner at Morso, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Hi Giulio,

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are glad you and your family had such a great time. And welcome to the neighborhood. We look forward to seeing you again

Kind regards,