“They have a magician!!! 10/10”
Review of Scarlett Green

Scarlett Green
Order Online
Ranked #2,891 of 28,642 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Felt like I was at a Vegas show!!

Magician from the bar walks around and does the BEST tricks

10/10

Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here for the bottomless brunch with some work friends yesterday. I would highly rate the food, it was delicious, however I didn't appreciate our waiter (I think he was called Richard) making unnecessary and rude comments about me being vegan. I was very happy with the options I could choose from, but being made fun of when I put my order in and then when my food came was very unprofessional. I would still come back here but would not want to be served by somebody like that again. One final note, I loved the decor inside and they had really good music playing throughout our visit. Would have rated it 5 star if the service had been better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really poor brunch experience. Couldn't order - we had to chase several times and then there were continuous mistakes throughout the meal. The avocado on toast was the weirdest I have ever had - thick yogurt under the avocado. Not good at all. Shame.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is amazing. The staff are the best. The girl with pink hair was so helpful and really nice. The food reminded me of home and the drinks were definitely worth coming back for! 5 stars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I along with some friends visited Scarlett Green last night. It was such a good night. Food was great, we were two meat eaters, 1 vegetarian and 1 vegan and there was plenty of choice for all. What made the evening so special was Mario from the bar who after bringing us our cocktails gave us a very entertaining magic show! he was brilliant and it's worth going to see him.