“Best Kababs - Not To Be Missed”

Tavuuk Gemuse Doner
Order Online
Ranked #6,308 of 28,111 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

A great place in soho for Doner! Owners/staff are friendly and awesome food. Must try! We went back several times on our Holiday. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

One of the best I had. If you like doner kebab this place is a must. I had the classic doner kebab the chicken was moist, the sauces were fabulous and bread was perfect. I would definitely go back once I visit London again

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Mazin1968
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Really lovely food, really friendly staff. When they got my order wrong (I asked for no chilli and they put it in by accident) I watched the manager take the wrong kebab along with a can of Coke out to give to a homeless person. Cherry on the cake of the lovely food and experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Amazing kebab and choice of kebabs

Superb quality and tastes amazing

Visited so many times and should have reviewed this place long ago

Go visit now!!

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Not only does tavuuk do the best chicken kebabs ever, the staff are also fantastic.

Serdal and Turgut are the friendliest gentlemen ever

When we stay in London on business we now only go to tavuuk for our evening meal
The kebabs are wonderful the coffee by the way is genuinely the best I have ever had

Perfect place for a quick tasty and friendly experience

Just love it!!!!!!