“Best Kebab Shop in the UK ”

Tavuuk Gemuse Doner
Order Online
Ranked #6,303 of 28,110 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Not only does tavuuk do the best chicken kebabs ever, the staff are also fantastic.

Serdal and Turgut are the friendliest gentlemen ever

When we stay in London on business we now only go to tavuuk for our evening meal
The kebabs are wonderful the coffee by the way is genuinely the best I have ever had

Perfect place for a quick tasty and friendly experience

Just love it!!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

without doubt the best in london.. Sorry Kebab kid.. you have been relegated to second. I got the chicken doner and i am currently ordering a second one. amazing

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I had Tavuk wrap and my girlfriend had Kumru.
Both dishes were very delicious, probably the best I had and recommend everyone

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

We came for 15 mins! We got two absolutely delicious Kebabs! The staff are friendly and make the food with pure passion and quality! Would recommend to anyone passing by!

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

This place got my attention by its name: Tavuuk doner. I love to travel and for those of you who went to Turkey, you know there are different types of doner: kebap doner (goat), tavuk doner (chicken) and et doner (beef). I always prefer chicken so I decided to try this place and I have to say it was amazing!! The chicken doner they serve is delicious and doesn’t leave you with that weird feeling in your stomach as some others do! I recommend to also try the version with feta cheese. Mouthwatering!

Date of visit: January 2019