“Probably the best Tavuk Doner in London”

Tavuuk Gemuse Doner
Order Online
Ranked #6,316 of 28,200 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I had Tavuk wrap and my girlfriend had Kumru.
Both dishes were very delicious, probably the best I had and recommend everyone

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

We came for 15 mins! We got two absolutely delicious Kebabs! The staff are friendly and make the food with pure passion and quality! Would recommend to anyone passing by!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

This place got my attention by its name: Tavuuk doner. I love to travel and for those of you who went to Turkey, you know there are different types of doner: kebap doner (goat), tavuk doner (chicken) and et doner (beef). I always prefer chicken so I decided to try this place and I have to say it was amazing!! The chicken doner they serve is delicious and doesn’t leave you with that weird feeling in your stomach as some others do! I recommend to also try the version with feta cheese. Mouthwatering!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank georgedmatei
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff. Liked how they added fried potatoes to kebab made it extra yummy. Great price too. Nice to be able to sit down too. Give it go!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Inspired2
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went here after a night out and they gave us generous portions and the kebabs were delicious!!!

Date of visit: December 2018