“Real best chicken kebab in town!”

Tavuuk Gemuse Doner
Order Online
Ranked #6,254 of 27,967 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

This place got my attention by its name: Tavuuk doner. I love to travel and for those of you who went to Turkey, you know there are different types of doner: kebap doner (goat), tavuk doner (chicken) and et doner (beef). I always prefer chicken so I decided to try this place and I have to say it was amazing!! The chicken doner they serve is delicious and doesn’t leave you with that weird feeling in your stomach as some others do! I recommend to also try the version with feta cheese. Mouthwatering!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank georgedmatei

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff. Liked how they added fried potatoes to kebab made it extra yummy. Great price too. Nice to be able to sit down too. Give it go!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Inspired2
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went here after a night out and they gave us generous portions and the kebabs were delicious!!!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Celine C
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a grilled hallUmi burger and my friend a favorite wrap. Everything was Tasteful and in reasonable prices

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Jo A
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend came here during our London visit. We were searching for ages for some place to eat, finally we decided to eat a falafel wrap - best decision of the evening! The food was delicious, the prices were fair and the owner even played romantic songs for us :-D best service we had so far! We will come back again :-)

Date of visit: July 2018