TripAdvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Middle to bad /overpriced ”
Review of Fiori

Fiori
Order Online
Ranked #9,326 of 28,670 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Lebanese, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had pasta with mushrooms and sauce. Floating in tasteless sauce and I was served a spoon of parmezan by the waitress. The pizza of my boyfriend was worse than the ready ones you buy from supermarket. Definitely not what you expect from “Italian” restaurant . Definitely not to do !

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (565)

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I was trying to order extra avacado on my pizza he said 2 pounds extra I gave him it and he was mouthing off effing and blinding at me was so rude and border line crazy. I asked to complain to the owner and they said it was him lol. I have a video of him going nuts. Madness

1  Thank Creations L
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Okay for a quick easy stop but most definitely overpriced. Meat was fatty and chewy, salad was basic and could have been fresher and portions were on the small side. Bread was warm and delicious though and service was quick. Watch out for an additional amount on your bill for service charge... 3 small kebabs & 1 drink ended up at almost £40! We would not recommend or visit again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Fantastic breakfast and excellent table service from Agnes and the other lovely ladies who made our stay very enjoyable. Cheers from Australia!

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Right on the way through from Leicester square station to the square itself. This served pizza by the slice (& decent size slice!) from a service hatch, £3 a slice. Boxed up with plates and napkins for a family was a nice touch. Probably cheaper fass food options but decent quality pizza that's a bit different from chain foods.

Date of visit: August 2019