Plaza Premium Lounge T5 Departures
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
An oasis of calm

With 3 hours to kill between flights and a pile of work to catch up on, I decided to give one of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
219trishy
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent food and great service

My wife and I spent a good few hours here while waiting for our return flight to Jhb South Africa... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
GrahamE383
Aston Bay, South Africa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $41.20
from $32.13
from $35.13
from $110.58
More Info
All reviews aspire lounge ba lounge priority pass heathrow terminal few hours couple of hours bar staff edan pods dragon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Disappointed, am used to BA lounge at Gatwick and this one doesn’t match up at all. Food mediocre and drinks hard to come by. Won’t book again.

2  Thank fionawN1486EP
Amin A, General Manager at Plaza Premium Lounge T5 Departures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for the less than favourable experience you had whilst in our Terminal 5 Departures Lounge.

We are proud of the service, food and environment we provide to all our guests, therefore the comments you have raised are of a great concern to us. I can ensure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and our Lounge Manager has been asked to review the case. Once again, thank you for your review. We will definitely improve and do the best we can for further improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Amin Amin,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a fun filled 4 days in London it was wonderful to just chill and enjoy the facilities of the lounge. Also a big thank you to Flossy for your kindness and being so helpful.

3  Thank Stooshie

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review in regards to your recent stay at our Terminal 5 Departures lounge.

It is my pleasure to know that you benefited from our facilities. I am glad to hear your appraisal of our service and standards. Also I am delighted to hear your appraisal of our staff Flossy, please rest assure your kind words will past to her, I know that she will be much encouraged to learn of your compliment.

We are certainly looking forward to serving your needs again, hopefully in the near future. Thank you once again for writing to us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service by an Indian lady Sukhi Kaur! She was simply wonderful! She was very courteous & respectful .....Dr Rajesh Kumar Bhatia

Date of experience: August 2019
4  Thank DRRAJESHKUMARBHATIA

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to know that you benefited from our facilities. I am glad to hear your appraisal of our service and standards. Also am Delighted to hear your appraisal of our staff, please rest assure your kind words will past to her, I know that she will be much encouraged to learn of your compliment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used this lounge a few times but on my last trip I left my phone adaptor. I called and the staff had found it and even met me on my return to give it back to me. The lounge is great but the staff are superb especially the ladies on the desk. Thank you for the great service.

5  Thank Clem687

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to know that you benefited from our facilities. I am glad to hear your appraisal of our service and standards. Also am Delighted to hear your appraisal of our staff, please rest assure your kind words will past to them, I know that he will be much encouraged to learn of your compliment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great lounge, brill food, super service, clean, tidy, what more can you ask for. Well done to all the staff especially the chef.

5  Thank 346daryln