Plaza Premium Lounge T5 Departures
Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
An oasis of calm

With 3 hours to kill between flights and a pile of work to catch up on, I decided to give one of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
219trishy
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent food and great service

My wife and I spent a good few hours here while waiting for our return flight to Jhb South Africa... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
GrahamE383
Aston Bay, South Africa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $41.20
from $32.13
from $35.13
from $110.58
More Info
All reviews aspire lounge ba lounge priority pass heathrow terminal few hours couple of hours bar staff edan pods dragon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used this lounge a few times but on my last trip I left my phone adaptor. I called and the staff had found it and even met me on my return to give it back to me. The lounge is great but the staff are superb especially the ladies on the desk. Thank you for the great service.

5  Thank Clem687
Amin A, General Manager at Plaza Premium Lounge T5 Departures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review in regards to your recent stay at our Terminal 5 Departures lounge.

It is my pleasure to know that you benefited from our facilities. I am glad to hear your appraisal of our service and standards. Also am Delighted to hear your appraisal of our staff, please rest assure your kind words will past to them, I know that he will be much encouraged to learn of your compliment.

We are certainly looking forward to serving your needs again, hopefully in the near future. Thank you once again for writing to us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great lounge, brill food, super service, clean, tidy, what more can you ask for. Well done to all the staff especially the chef.

5  Thank 346daryln

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely peaceful corner of a busy terminal. The mix of comfortable and private individual seating and more group focussed open areas work well. The staff are very helpful and the food and drinks on offer couldn’t be faulted. Will definitely use this lounge again when passing through.

5  Thank johnmne

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to know that you benefited from our facilities. I am also glad to hear your appraisal of our service and standards. Nothing would please us more than receiving compliments from our guests and this is what keeps us take pride in our work.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was the first time I had flown on my own and I was flying to Africa to get married, I was carrying my wedding dress and various other things, as soon as I got to the front desk a lovely lady helped me carry my stuff in and everyone inside was so lovely and welcoming. I felt much more comfortable and content for my trip! A lovely waiter got me a gluten free pizza which was delicious and the place was constantly clean tidy and fabulous, I will definitely be coming back!

5  Thank perdi w

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in here on our way to Milan and I must say it’s a breathe of fresh air compared to other lounges. For gluten free I was offered a whole gluten free pizza which was delicious. There are also some others options and desserts. Nothing was too much trouble for Edwin we didn’t near to leave our table if we didn’t want to. Food, drinks whatever we wanted was no problem and he checked in with us every so often to make sure we had everything we wanted. Puts a lot of restaurant staff to shame yet alone Lounges! Thank you so much for a great relaxed start to our holiday.

5  Thank lukeb470