“Disappointing second visit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went when it had just opened and had a very good fish dish which was a special. Went again, noticed their pizzas are HUGE would be perfect for two not starving people to share I would have thought. Didnt want pizza however and had a very disappointing main which I ate so little of we werent charged for.

2  Thank screenprinta

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I'm a huge lover of pizza express, so when I discovered a Firezza menu in my letterbox I was intrigued.

I ordered the rustica, from the Wandsworth branch. The pizza came within the hour and I also got a 15% discount for ordering on the mobile app.

The pizza was quite tasty a little burnt around the edges and they were a little to generous with the oregano but overall I'd say it was worth it. Tasted much better then Pizza Hut or Dominos!

I will totally be ordering from them again. If only they did something similar to a pollo ad astra & I'd be in pizza heaven!

2  Thank Sunil M
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I ordered from the Canary Wharf branch and had the Speck Pizza. Even though you can see the open oven cooking your pizza it doesn't mean it has been cooked properly. The pizza i had was too salty, the cheese was not melted, some of the speck was overcooked and some were not cooked, and the rocket was literally just thrown on.

Good for those nights where you just really can't be bothered to cook, otherwise I would not really recommend it.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Pizza arrived stone cold. Took over an hour. Driver very very miserable and no apology. Enough said No i can go onchicken wings also stone cold forget this and back to pizza express

1  Thank randomadvisor
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Loving what you guys are doing, great tasting pizza , be even better if you do a few more deals here and then, overall really really good

1  Thank SaintScooby