“Brilliant!!”
Review of iYara Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

iYara Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We also provide a Takeaway service. NOTE: This is COLLECTION ONLY.
“Brilliant!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Having read the read the reviews I thought I have give it a go, so we traveled 60 miles with friends hoping that we would not be disappointed.
It didn't take long before we too became raving fans, from the quality of the food to the personalised service.
We mentioned we had really enjoyed the ice-cream and suddenly four tubs came out for us too take away after we had paid the bill!!
The only compliant we have is it's so far from where we live but we will be back soon.
Love to see people who give such good service succeed, keep up the good work, see you soon.

3 Thank Ram G

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant - 5*!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Having only previously dabbled in Thai food I wasn't sure what to expect from iYara. We have a 20month old and as such haven't been out as a family to have dinner in a long while. The warm welcome received at iYara was very pleasent. I have to say the food was also absolutely outstanding!!! I had phad thai which was the best ive ever experienced - whilst my partner had thai green curry which she also loved. The staff were very accommodating of us as a family and couldn't have been any more attentive. This restaurant clearly has already fantastic feedback on here and it is fairly obvious as to why - if your considering a visit then don't delay any further. The prices are very very reasonable. Cannot praise iYara more highly!Thank you very much iYara for our lovely experience!!!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank paulwhitte
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“First class experience”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a fabulous establishment. Unpretentious, relaxed, homely feel to the restaurant. Food is delicious, served piping hot in warm dishes. The owner and waitress are very friendly individuals who go the extra mile to ensure their diners have the best experience. Very popular restaurant, be warned you need to book in advance, I've been disappointed a few times at not being able to get a table and of course if you are late, have the good manners to inform the restaurant so that they can hold your table for you as they have many passers by eager to dine there. Absolutely love the place, can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Jacqueline796
“Amazing thai and lovely staff *******”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My hubby booked here as a surprise for my birthday as we love authentic thai food and we were not disappointed. The host was very welcoming and he came out with a complimentary ice cream complete with a candle for my birthday which was a lovely touch. We had gorgeous thai soup and lots of main courses and the coffee was very traditional. We will definitely be back. Don't be put off by the previous review they apparently turned up very late with no call so their table could not be held as it was a busy friday night. Would strongly recommend if you love thai you won't be disappointed. Thanks for a lovely relaxed evening!!

3 Thank Faff14
London, United Kingdom
“Worst experience ever!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Literally one of the rudest I've ever been treated visiting any establishment.

I had reserved a table for two for 6:30 pm, Travelled from the complete opposite side of london to this restaurant. I arrived literally just at 6:45 and was told the table I had reserved days in advance had been given to someone else when i was literally 10-15mins late.

Not only did he tell me it was my fault for not phoning, he did not offer me any other table nor a later time of any sort he could then maybe have something free. I understand if I was 30mins or an hour late but considering the distance I had travelled and the fact I had made the reservation I was completely appalled at the way I was treated by the manager. There was also two customers only in the shop when we arrived, so I felt even more offended seeing as every table but one was empty! No customer service skills at all. It's a shame because due to the previous reviews I was looking forward to eating there, but after this experience I will never visit nor recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited June 2014