“Nice ambient” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Brewery
Ranked #2,419 of 22,199 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: The Brewery has consistently been recognised as one of London's leading venues for over half a decade. Testament to this are the prestigious awards the venue has received for its service levels, planning and food and beverage offering. As the capital's ultimate event venue the Brewery has hosted events ranging from government conferences, corporate product launches, star-studded charity events and prestigious award ceremonies.The choice of six rooms, in the heart of the City, caters for 10 to 1000 people in a setting that marries 18th century architecture with cutting-edge technology and an attitude that sets the pace of the event industry.The Brewery prides itself on its unsurpassed food and beverage offering. Straight-talking menus use fresh, seasonal produce sourced from across the British Isles and Europe. Dishes are cooked simply and served elegantly; maximum taste, minimum food miles.The Brewery has worked hard to provide clients with a Corporate Social Responsibility policy that is achievable and measurable for all of their events, large and small. Just by making the smallest of changes, the Brewery can help to make a big difference in the global events sector. Testament to this is the venue has recently achieved the British Standard ISO 20121:2012 Event Sustainability System.
Massa, Italy
“Nice ambient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Really nice restaurant in a MontCalm Hotel very nice atmosphere and good food. Delicius was a rib-eye.
We stay with my family (childs) and friend not cheap but not very expensive we are in london

Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
England
“Coped with TWO extremely busy Christmas work functions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had my work Christmas party there last night - I thought it was well organised, it ran smoothly, the staff were really polite, friendly and one young lady even found me some tissue's (I am suffering with a stinking cold) and the paper in the loo's is too rough for my nose. She found some for me bless her. That was appreciated! The DJ played some catchy music and had everyone up dancing. The food was nice - I prefered the starter out of them all but thats only my personal preference. The portions were a fair size and the room sizes are adequate - the facilities are clean. I was really happy with the Brewery and would book again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
East Sussex
“Coped with two large functions in one day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Attended a light lunch before an afternoon ceremony and then dinner during another ceremony on the same day. Both meals were very good and all served by very attentive and polite staff. Also the security/greeters were all very polite and welcoming. If you are looking for a large venue for some event, this would be an excellent choice.

• Visited November 2012
Essex, United Kingdom
“Best day ever as they hosted our wedding reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

After the outstanding personal attention by wedding planner Phillipa Thomas my husband and I decided to host our wedding reception here. It's a venue I visit often for work events and have been a firm fan of.
To choose our wedding menu, my mum and I went along to a tasting room inside the main kitchen where we could see the staff at work and sampled generous portions of various starters, mains and puddings. The Chef listened to our likes/dislikes/dietary requirements and created us a delicious meal. On the wedding day, the food was raved about - and rightly so as it was delicious and plentiful. An asparagus and quails egg tart followed by steak, fondant potatoes and butternut squash and a Cosmopolitan souffle (that looked super pretty) were all a hit. The veggies loved their blue cheese souffle with spiced nuts.
The service, from our champagne reception, to the main meal and evening buffet, was top class with plenty of staff effortlessly moving around.
We decorated the Sugar Rooms with most of our own arrangements, but table clothes and chair covers were included.
We really had the best day ever and would highly recommend the venue.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Shruggy
Reading, United Kingdom
“Meeting - 17th October 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a working lunch and food was very good! I only managed the starter and main as the portions were a fair size and very good quality

Visited October 2012