“Ultimate food rush extravaganza!”
Review of Singapore Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Singapore Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Singaporean
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Description: A warm welcome from Singapore Chinese Restaurant, a family-run singaporean / chinese restaurant based in west London offering both classic Chinese cuisine and authentic Singapore specialities. Running since 1975, located in leafy Holland Park, we have been making our clients happy for more than 35 years.Our menu includes familiar Chinese favourites; classic Singapore Chinese dishes; and authentic indigenous Singapore fusions of the Malay and Indian cooking styles. The Singaporean Chilli Crab and the famous Singapore Sling (original) are highly recommended and is always on high demand. We are delighted to and experienced at catering for parties and families. We also provide takeaways and local deliveries.
London
“Ultimate food rush extravaganza!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When I first went here I didn't want to go because I thought it was just going to be your average Singapore Chinese restaurant but when I went in I thought that the menu and the service should deserve 50000000000 ratings even for a small restaurant and I would definitely choose that place if you just want a nice quiet meal for the family, solo , a date or even business meetings. So for a final compliment I would say That its the nicest Singapore Chinese Restaurant
In the universe. :D
Dax B
Age:9
and just because I'm a kid its not like i'm a bad critic ok.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mark B

“Amazing experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had high expectations of Singapore Chinese restaurant as it was highly recommended to us and they were all met and exceeded!

Service was smiling, competent and effective. Waiting staff were plentiful(Alice, etc.). They were not stiff and formal, rather helpful and willing. They also looked great in their classic chinese top and black and white uniforms. Very professional. Whoever hired this bunch knew what they were doing.

The menu is just as I would wish a menu to be. Classy selection of dishes and ingredients. For a relatively compact menu there is great variety packed in. The cooking is excellent.The laksa is superb: able to import the real taste of Singapore. For my main course I had the chilli crab which was cooked to perfection. First class food.

The wine and drink list is enough to satisfy everyone and the cocktail selection is incredibly well prepared by the manager himself(Chee) .

The style and colour was recently changed and it looks more classy.

Without a doubt we will be coming back and we will recommend always this place to our friends and family.

2 Thank vanessa2uk
england
“Taste buds get ready!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Probably the best food I have had in a long time. Love Chinese food, but this restaurant is one to watch! The interior is very special, and the food is so colourful. Taste buds get ready! Also the produce is very fresh. Great restaurant to take groups too.

2 Thank Barbara D
“Great food”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food taste absolutely fantastic, great hosts as well. 5 stars all the way, don't miss this one, right next to Westfield.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Dean_81Z
Australia
“Quite good”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Almost empty restaurant but excellent service and good food. Not sure if the chilli crab is 'authentic' but it is still delicious. Servings are generous and food is fresh. I would return.

1 Thank NW28