“Good food & service, good value?”
Review of Maze

Maze
Ranked #1,825 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: A fusion of taste and style, the combination of French and Asian influences offers a unique tasting experience. Award winning menus with classic cocktail offerings. Sushi at maze takes centre stage in the bar with the freshest selection of sushi and sashimi created in front of you.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Ate here for lunch off the a la carte menu, the service was attentive and responsive if a little quietly spoken and all the food was excellent, well presented and served quickly. Portions are on the small side. Wine was chosen off an ipad and the one we chose was nice enough.

Cannot fault the food or service but not sure if I would go if I was picking up the bill, although they do do a set price menu for £25 which is great value.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,138)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ate there 14. April. Everything was top! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is enjoyable, modern interior. We had 4 courses with wine menu. Wine is chosen very good to enhance flavor of the dish. We did not have anything to set the finger on. Defiantly recommended. We'll go there again.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

easy to find - on the corner of Duke st and Grosvenor sq. staff were efficient and friendly and the ambiance was lovely. the choice of food was great, and they were able to accommodate my gluten free needs comfortably. the prawn starter was REALLY spicy and the sushi also had a bit of nip to it. the steak was beautiful! desert menu was traditional!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I visited Maze for lunch whilst in London on a very quick shopping trip!

We ate from the set lunch menu of 4 courses for £25, which is incredible value for money when you consider the quality of the food and cooking. The steak was beautiful.

Having dined at Maze in New York we were equally impressed with the London version and will hopefully return soon for a proper evening meal.

The wine list is impressive but you must try one of the cocktails too whether you go for lunch or dinner!

1  Thank cruiseprincess17
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went with my wife not my usual place to eat.
We were greeted at the door then taken to our table we were sat for a minute and asked for drinks (water) as it arrived the waiter handed us to my surprise an iPad which had the drinks menu up to £980.00 for Bollinger ouch !!!!
As for the service waiters were well versed on the dishes all the staff were polite and helpful to a fault (big smiles) obviously enjoy their work !!!
The food was as expected divine !!!!
Very different to what I normally have we mainly had fish as the food is not halal !!!!
Something you may want to consider Gordon ????
Was a great experience definitely would recommend !!!!
Sea bream, mackerel, scallops, soup, was all beautifully presented and tasted as good as it looked.
I'm not a desert fan but managed two courses it was amazing.
Ps small tip do not get a private cab that sit outside the restaurant paid twice as much to get back to the hotel stick with the London cabs !!!!! U live and learn