“The most useless review I have written”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marco Grill

Marco Grill
Ranked #4,993 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Marco Grill is a quality steakhouse just off the Fulham Road in London. Celebrating the best of British, dishes include a large selection of sharing and individual steaks, traditional fish and chips, corn-fed chicken breast and slow-cooked navarin of lamb alongside a vibrant cocktail bar. The desserts are also a spectacular focal point at the steakhouse, as executive head chef Roger Pizey firstly trained as a pastry chef with Marco Pierre White.
London
“The most useless review I have written”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

When I first looked up Marco, I saw many reviews saying that it was excellent.

It is. That's all, folks.

Reckon with about £200 for two with three courses and wine. 4/5 only because of that ridiculous 12.5% service charge - we really should revolt against this.

• Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food and service!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Thanks to Groupon, my husband and I have dined in places we would otherwise not have even thought about. First thing is, although we have used Groupon a lot, in some places, you sort of had the feeling you were being treated as such. Not here, the welcome was so warm felt like VIP's. The wine on the deal was great, as was the menu. The steaks were cooked to perfection, and were succulent and tasty. The onion rings were light and very tasty. I'm not a fan of onion rings, but I ate those.
The puddings were to die for. When my soufflé came out, well, what can I say, you only see those on telly, it was huge and spectacular! It was perfection!!
In all, the decor was beautiful and the ambiance was classy. Our friends were very impressed at our choice as it was our treat. They are used to fine dining, and this did not disappoint.
This was one of our best dining events ever! And is way up there with the very memorable
occasions.
Having dined at the Kings road one before, I didn't hold any high hopes, but what a difference on both service and quality of food. What a great deal we got and great value for many.
Anyone who asks us where is good to eat, this is where we tell them.

• Visited January 2013
“Our Saturday night treat”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Well what can I say, it was superb, 10/10 for everything I highly recommend it, what an experience, fantastic.

Melbourne, Australia
“Forever changed my view of a perfect steak”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had always viewed pan fried steak as a poor cousin to grilled, but after dining here I am a convert. Here, Marco could have installed whatever high end wood, charcoal or gas powered grill he could imagine. But no, he chose the humble frypan, in a technique we could use for a midweek dinner. The results were brilliant - a brittle crust and you get an amazing pan sauce as a result.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Top of the range”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Beautiful interior, great food and excellent service. A very enjoyable evening and would definately go again.

• Visited January 2013