“Family experience”

Ranked #2,550 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: L'atelier des Chefs is the UK's most popular cookery school and London's ultimate cook & dine experience! Located in Oxford Circus and St Paul's, last year we taught over 30,000 people how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills. Classes range from 30 minutes to 4 hours catering for kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts. From Moroccan and French cuisine to Sushi Rolling and Macaroon Making, there is something for everyone at L'atelier des Chefs.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went as a party of four, one of our dinners/ chef was gluten free, we advised in advance, and they had it 90% covered. It was great fun, we went for the Japanese menu, which tasted great, we followed the instructions and produced a meal, we all shared and enjoyed. Indeed we have attempted a couple of the dishes at home.
A meal out with a great twist, well worth trying.

There are newer reviews for L'Atelier des Chefs

Reviewed July 29, 2014

the chef was brilliant. only 9 of us so good number. very clean venue. well worth the money! well done!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

A great wee place to learn the tricks of the trade and potentially a few new dishes in the downstairs kitchen arena. Salmon cous cous lunch time special was the dish of the day and all done in less than an hour.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Bored with your own cooking? I was! The Italian Cooking Class was just what I needed to add a few new touches to my personal cuisine. I had the unexpected pleasure of being the only one in the class directed by a most delightful highly trained young woman chef. She immediately put me at ease and walked me through multiple steps, explaining the purpose of each technique. Next time I will bring my husband (who barely can find his way around a kitchen) but knows fine wines and loves great food. The class has made me want to learn more. I can highly recommend L'Atelier des Chefs for a lovely London culinary experience. Take friends or go alone for the perfect way to enhance your knowledge and skill in the kitchen.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I took my Mum for the Spanish cookery class last Saturday (12th July) at Oxford Circus. We received a warm welcome from our Chef and also from the other participants. Loved the fact that we all had a chance to be part of the cooking and trying to prepare the entire meal together.

We both learnt some new skills and all the dishes were so tasty especially the salted cod salad and the churros and was really happy to receive the recipes by email by the time we got home. The class was not only interesting but a really fun thing to do together, I could see both couples and groups of friends or even single people all taking part and really enjoying it. Would definitely recommend as well as going back to try another cuisine or cookery skill.