“Perfect birthday gift”

Ranked #2,740 of 23,375 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: L'atelier des Chefs is the UK's most popular cookery school and London's ultimate cook & dine experience! Located in Oxford Circus and St Paul's, last year we taught over 30,000 people how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills. Classes range from 30 minutes to 4 hours catering for kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts. From Moroccan and French cuisine to Sushi Rolling and Macaroon Making, there is something for everyone at L'atelier des Chefs.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

A good friend and his wife booked me in for a 2 hour Thai cuisine session. The setup is awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The fact that there was only one other person made it more enjoyable as we got to split the prep and cooking. The chef who guided us through the dishes was knowledgable and switched on. Great birthday present and great for team building. Would recommend.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My friends had the brilliant idea of giving me a voucher for a cooking class at L'Atelier des Chefs for my birthday: best gift ever!!! I joined the Thai cooking masterclass and loved every second of it (including enjoying the food with a nice glass of wine at the end!). Our chef, Neil, was an amazing teacher and really fun to work with! He followed us step by step and always made sure we understood the nature of each ingredient and how to use it.
I would definitely recommend L'Atelier des Chefs and I'll make sure I go back myself, for more inspiring classes!
Well done guys!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

A geat experience learning how to make a genuine and delicious 3-courseThai meal with an expert chef - and then eating it with fellow course members.
Highly recommended: the chef was clear and entertaining and the food excellent.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

A two hour gastronmic extravaganza. A well instructed lesson resulting in a first class three course French meal . The chef, Neal Matthews was clear, concise and made the lesson fun and I would recommend this course to anyone.
Etty

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I attended the class in Wigmore St, London. We cooked sea bass and ratatouille followed by tarte tatin and calvados cream.
The course was extremely well organised with all the ingredients laid out in the right order. Instructions from chef were clear, punchy and with a sense of humor. We had to listen and obey or be left behind. It was great fun and the food was delicious. It has given me confidence to experiment at home. We can highly recommend the experience for would be masterchefs and will definitely return for more.