“Great experience”

Ranked #2,569 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: L'atelier des Chefs is the UK's most popular cookery school and London's ultimate cook & dine experience! Located in Oxford Circus and St Paul's, last year we taught over 30,000 people how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills. Classes range from 30 minutes to 4 hours catering for kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts. From Moroccan and French cuisine to Sushi Rolling and Macaroon Making, there is something for everyone at L'atelier des Chefs.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I attended a 2 hour class in Moroccan cuisine. It was a fantastic experience and thoroughly enjoyable. Our chef was very approachable and really helpful. If you love cooking you'll love this!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Really good fun . A shared experience where every one was able to be hands on sieving,stirring,pouring and piping. Tricky techniques were expertly explained. In two hours we really mastered macaroons! However as each filling had to be tested and tasted it took considerably less time to enjoy them! Delicious!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had a fantastic time at l'Atelier does Chefs. Did a 2 hour cookery class in French cuisine. From the time I entered the building I felt really relaxed and welcome and the staff were so friendly and helpful. There were 18 of us in the class, everyone shared a love of cooking and we all worked very well together to produce a three course meal which we then enjoyed as a group. The chef was very good and I learnt so much. A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, with some lovely people and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who loves cooking. My husband bought this for me for Christmas 2012 and it was a great present - when he came to meet me the staff even laid him a place at the table so that he could share my efforts. I hope to go again in the future - it's well worth it!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was a birthday treat and my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves learning some new recipes and picking up useful cookery tips. There was a warm welcome even though we arrived early; all the staff were helpful and smiling. The class was very well organised, the chef was knowledgeable and approachable, the atmosphere friendly. At the end of the hour, we carried our plates through to a nicely laid table to enjoy what we had cooked with a glass of wine. An excellent experience.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I recently attended a 2 hour macaroon class at St Paul's venue and it was just brilliant. The staff was very welcoming, the chef was superb and managed to save a salted caramel filling that went wrong. Our macaroons were excellent and I look forward to trying making them at home!