“Great wedding present!”

Ranked #2,169 of 22,675 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: L'atelier des Chefs is the UK's most popular cookery school and London's ultimate cook & dine experience! Located in Oxford Circus and St Paul's, last year we taught over 30,000 people how to master a wide range of cuisines and skills. Classes range from 30 minutes to 4 hours catering for kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts. From Moroccan and French cuisine to Sushi Rolling and Macaroon Making, there is something for everyone at L'atelier des Chefs.
London, United Kingdom
“Great wedding present!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I had a brilliant evening. We'd learned to cook Italian dinner. It's brilliant way to spend your evening, and you get to enjoy the food afterwards. He only downside was that the other couple we cooked with were very slow and not very good.

I would definitely recommend this experience but ensure you go with at least 2 friends...

LOVELY...

Leatherhead
“Great tips!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took my husband as a birthday treat. Because it was quite cheap (we paid a discount of #52 each) I wasn't sure what to expect. But it was really good fun! A very nice and patient chef explained everything to us and was always there if you had extra questions whilst preparing your food. Some great tips were given, especially about spices and herbs.

We were given our own workbenches and knives, and ate our own food (they let you eat halfway too - you would go mad otherwise!) I bought some Japanese ingredients afterwards - again not expensive considering your were a captured audience who had been softened up somewhat ;)

I highly recommend it and am planning my next course! The miso soup was my favourite (odd choice for me!).

Great fun for any single person, after work relaxation/dinner, birthday, couple, group. Great value because you would spend easily #30 on a meal anyway.

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing brunch & really easy”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A friend and I just took a Saturday morning class and had a really great experience at Atelier. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the facilities are really slick. The chef teaching our course was very knowledgable and gave us all sorts of little tips like how to prep and chop ingredients properly along the way.
Everything was set out perfectly and they made it really easy for us to get involved and do the cooking ourselves. The two best bits is that you don't have to do any of the washing up (!!) and you get to sit around a lovely chefs table at the end of the class and enjoy a five course meal with your friends!
I would highly recommend Atelier de Chefs to my friends. I'll definitely take my parents there the next time they are in town too.

London
“Fun, food and learning”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A simple fun concept, friendly staff/chefs and easy to follow recipes.
Good value - £15 for a burger lesson/lunch. The bar is just a small counter with not much selection. Took a while to get the bill sorted but would return for sure.

Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Great service, great food and great fun”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a brilliant evening with a talented chef, learning to cook a Morroccan feast. It's a great way to spend an evening, and you get to enjoy the food afterwards in a relaxed environment. I would definitely recommend this experience.