“Great night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southbank
Description: Locale County Hall is a spacious and relaxed restaurant just off the South Bank. The main dining area envelopes an open kitchen, creating a buzzy vibe amongst diners in the surrounding leather booths. Traditional Italian dishes fill the menu, with signature creations including roasted lamb shank with mashed potatoes, while the bar offers a range of stuzzichini to snack upon. An outdoor terrace overlooks the County Hall in the summer months.
“Great night out”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Celebrated a friend's birthday in here yesterday. The waiters were very friendly, the food was what you would expect from an Italian menu. A great night out and the waiter sang happy birthday with us when the cake was brought out!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a birthday dinner meal at this restaurant other day and I must say it was truly one of the best eating out experiences I've ever had. The food was great and a good value for money, the service was very attentive but not intrusive. The decor of the restaurant is very nice as well. I had pizza which was really delicious and my friends had chicken, duck and steak. Everyone enjoyed the food! Highly recommend to visit.

London, United Kingdom
“The best mid range Italian restaurant in London”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

An old favourite - we visited for the first time in quite a while and it was so nice that the manager recognised us straight away.
The service was friendly and attentive, and as usual the food was excellent.
I had the chicken in a dairy sauce with mozarella and my wife had the spicy chilit tagliatelli.
Also, the thin crispy garlic bread is delicious.

London, United Kingdom
“Well below par to any respectable standard”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Walked past this restaurant many times but never ventured in before. Decided to give it a go we went in thinking to have a quick meal. Having just returned from Paris and Rome I am aware that takes a little time to adjust the high standard expectation one seems to acquire when travelling to France and Italy. This restaurant lacks of charm, style and energy and it almost remind me of canteen usually found whilist in the army. Then comes the food. The pizza is certainly one of the very worse I have found throughout my life. A bad pizza is like overcooked pasta or burnt bitter coffee. Blasphemous for an Italian like myself. The waitress however was very kind and professional and without me trying to point out this sort of badly created pizza, she kindly offered to take it out my bill.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great food & staff”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food was excellent and more importantly, we were not rushed through each course. The staff were more than happy to allow us to finish each course before ordering the next one, thus allowing a much more enjoyable experience!
The food was of excellent quality and extremely authentic Italian dishes (our daughter lives in Italy).
Reasonably priced and highly recommended!