“Great time at Locale”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southbank
Description: Locale Southbank is located beside The London Eye and is moments away from The Houses of Parliament, Westminster, Waterloo and the Southbank. We offer all of our guests a relaxed restaurant experience and we treat all of our guests as we would a loving family member. Our restaurant and bar deliver great service and affordable fresh Italian food in the heart of London be it for lunch or dinner and our main dining area envelopes around our open plan kitchen creating a buzzy vibe throughout. We serve only freshly prepared and deliciously authentic Italian cuisine, only the freshest and best quality ingredients are sourced and used by our head chef. Our menu features classic Italian pastas, seasonal fish & meats, artisanal pizzas and fresh salads all made with authentic Italian products. Our vibrant cocktail bar is the perfect place to enjoy a great cocktail or choose from our extensive selection of beers, ales and wines from around the world.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were looking for a local venue to have our x-mas dinner. We sorced a few nearby restaurants and Locale proved to be the best value for money. Come the big day on the 14th Dec our party headed to Locale for our dinner. The service was great with the added bonus of a free glass of wine. The staff were very accommodating and efficent. This was partly due to the pre-ordering of our food. Even when someone was late it was no trouble for them be served when they arrived.

The whole group have given good feed back on the standard of food and service and how Locale put them in the Christmas spirit.

We are looking at having a group evening every 4 months and everyone has asked to return to Locale, as such a good time was had by all.

They also do some of the best cocktails in the area, especially the Spiced Mojito. And they have a good out door seating area which is great to have a drink after work and watch the world go by.

Well done and thanks to Mat, Mark and all the staff in Locale.

Dear Carmen T,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to Locale County Hall for your Christmas party and that we helped get everyone into the Christmas spirit.

As always I look forward to serving you all again soon!

Kind regards, Mat

Write a ReviewReviews (2,050)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Me and my colleagues from the House of Lords went there for our Chritmas Lunch. It was the first time many of us had been to the Locale and we all would go back again. The food was magnicent and the Staff were very helpful. I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone I know.

Dear RobbieG73,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to Locale County Hall for your Christmas lunch and we hope to serve you and your colleagues again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We booked online on Tripadvisor as we were in Southbank for a brief romantic getaway. The man on the door welcomed us and confirmed our reservation - we requested we sit in a quiet corner and he obliged and handed us the menus talking us through the specials of the day. My partner ordered a pasta special dish and I ordered a pizza. I have to say it was one of the most authentic italian pizzas I have had - I cant remember the name but it had mushrooms, artichoke hearts and ham on it - highly recommended!

The manager on duty (Matt/Mark) visited our table to check everything was ok several times and he was kind enough to offer ideas for things to see in the area in the evening and gave us directions to get to Madame Tussauds.

Overall great hospitality and delicious food. ++

Dear 586stevem,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to Locale County Hall and that you enjoyed our pizzas very much, the pizza you mentioned is one of our most popular, Quatro Stagioni, I would also highly recommend this one too as it is one of my favourite dishes that we serve. I am glad we could also be of assistance with things to do.

we look forward to welcoming you again in the future when you are next in the area!

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

After going to Sea Life we were looking for some comfort food. A guy running the Waffle stand by Sea Life recommended it. It was delicious but a bit pricey. The food was good tho. For two people, an appetizer, two main courses, and drinks was approximately £50.

Dear BlackLotus801,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am sorry to hear that you felt us pricey, we try and keep our prices down as much as possible which makes is very competitive for the area. But as I am sure you will agree you get what you pay for with regards to Fresh Food freshly cooked, Great service and drinks.

We hope to serve you again in the future when you are next in the area.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We held our son's sixth birthday party at Locale for 15 kids and 15 parents after a London Duck Tour and it was a fantastic experience. Mat (the manager) helped us plan some very special details for the lunch and took it upon himself to make a special Pirate themed menu for the kids. The food was great and generally the service met the expectations of some hard to please Americans!

Dear Providence7421,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your visit to Locale County Hall and I would just like to say that it was my absolute pleasure serving you all for Cal's Birthday and I look forward to serving you again in the future!