“Really Good!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Went because of the reviews on here. We were initially put off because it was empty and the decor is a little dated but the food over compensated for all this, don't let it put you off! We will be going again.

1  Thank spicyandsour

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for many years and although it is modestly tucked away in Chepstow Road it is a real gem. It is one of my 2 or 3 favourite restaurants in London. Wonderful Thai home cooking, fresh, delicious ingredients and very friendly service. I have taken many friends to eat here and everyone has been delighted with the food and many have gone back on their own account, which speaks for itself.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went because of the reviews on here, and the food was fantastic, particularly the pork dumplings. Good service and really good value

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went here on the tastecard, unusually it was available on a Saturday for dinner. This place is hidden away and inside the restaurant it is basic. The seating is very close, so much so you might as well join the diners for a group meal! The menu is very extensive and there are several dishes to choose. I wish I could have tried all of them. For starters I opted for the pork dumplings and the other half ordered Thai sausages (we wanted to try something different) both starters were a hit, nice and fresh. For mains we went for the panang curry and orange curry (we only got this out of curiosity). Both curries were lovely. I had never heard of an Orange curry and surprisingly it was good. It had more of a soup consistency, and not as heavy as some of the other one. The flavour is more sweet hit hints of spice. Overall we had a great meal here; it’s a lovely understated place. The service is great (all Thai waiters). The only criticism I have is that there is no ambience. But I would definitely recommend for good honest Thai food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Nice and authentic Thai food. The menu is huge and the food very tasty. Amazing curry and Pad Thai. Don´t be fooled by the exterior, the food is really worth it and great value for money. Very friendly service too.