“Come for happy hour.”

Giraffe - The Brunswick Centre
Ranked #4,923 of 22,375 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
London, United Kingdom
“Come for happy hour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

You can tell that somebody actually cares about the food they are giving you - all too often salad is undressed or food is unseasoned. At Giraffe they get the little things right which makes for a great food experience. In happy hour certain drinks are half price - I'd definitely recommend this as the drinks are lovely but a bit pricey.

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
North East
“Ideal for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

My kids love this restaurant. Their favourite place to eat in London. The food for adults is pretty decent too and the cocktails are yummy.

Visited May 2013
Dronfield, United Kingdom
“Really impressed, amazing food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Quick meal with a toddler, food was amazing. Got the feel good menu which was two courses for £10. We were really happy with the choice and quality. Kids menu good. Only criticism was that if you're not careful, they automatically put a service charge on bill. Will be back.

• Visited May 2013
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Good menu - good service - watch service charge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I went there while staying in London on business.

the staff were friendly, polite, and efficient.

The service was quick- but at no point did I feel rushed! the meal was from ordering to the end 35 mins -

I had a three course meal, with drink, for just under £20.

There was plenty to select from on the menu.

The only thing I would say is to watch out for the 12.5% service charge that is added - it is not made clear when you order.

But, ignoring that small criticism, a pleasant meal

• Visited April 2013
Sonoma, California
“Friendly staff, super kid friendly, it's..ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I came here for lunch alone. I had an OK table and was greeted promptly - the service was really wonderful here. My waiter was really attentive, friendly, and funny, and the rest of the staff was attentive and on top of it with everyone who walked in the door.

I had a salmon dish which wasn't bad - good chips, probably the best I had in the city (not those frozen chips!). The salmon was cooked well and had a tasty tomato and corn salsa on top of it. I also had a glass of mediocre Chilean white wine.

I had a bit of work to do and used the free wifi from the Starbucks. The staff was non-pressuring and let me linger a bit while I finished my wine. I probably wouldn't rush back to Giraffe, or any of the other locations. The main reason is that it's quite a popular place for families - I was one of the few people without a kid in tow.

So, if you have kids...you might like this place a bit more than I! It's very kid friendly.

• Visited April 2013