“fattoush salad and sausage appetizer - EXCELLENT!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fontana Restaurant - CLOSED

Fontana Restaurant
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Edmonton, Alberta
“fattoush salad and sausage appetizer - EXCELLENT!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

Food ranged from average to excellent. Service started out reasonable, but after a while, we were forgotten. For us (two people), the fatoosh salad and sausage appetizer would be enough food and keep costs under control.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Windchill-41

“Great Lebanese cuisine and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

I went there on the strength of another review and wasn't disappointed. It was tucked away off of Bayswater in a nice neighborhood. Very clean and attractive. I was by myself and made to feel welcome. The fattoush salad really hit the spot after a day of walking; the veggies were very fresh and tasty. The waitress recommended a hot starter that was a nice Lebanese cheese between two pita- really tasty. She also recommended a chicken dish for my entree which had a nice spice and worked well with the couscous. I washed all of it down with a red Lebanese meritage. I was surprised with a small array of baklava treats after dinner. Overall a really nice dinner for about 40 pounds- not bad.

1 Thank BiztravelB
Bristol, England
“Great food/service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2011

This tucked away restaurant is a little Gem. The service was excellent- nothing was too much trouble. The food was wonderful, most had the set menu, but I reccomend the spicy sausages for starter.Fresh ingredients and well cooked. I would visit again ...and I am quite picky!Great pub also near by for a pre dinner drink!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Louise11
Birmingham
“I wish there was a restaurant like this where I live!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

I've been to Fontana restaurant three times by now and everytime I am struck by the excellent quality of the food. It's great value for money and you can bet you will leave the restaurant happy and with full stomach. And they serve complimentary vegetables before the starter/main course and baklava at the end. I love it! I'll definitely go back again.

1 Thank SilviaUK
Oslo
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2009

Spent last weekend in London with friends. Went to Fontana the first evening in London, it was so good that we went back 2 days later!!! Friendly staff, excellent service, great food, everything was fantastic. We had the Fontana Menu, 25 pounds/person, great value, more food than you can possibly eat. Thanks to the owner Tony and his staff Fadi and Houssam. Next time we're in London we will be back at Fontana!

1 Thank OsloGreco