“Indian night ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is just down my street and have been meaning to go for ages. It’s decor is simple but the food is anything but, we ordered 6 different dishes and they were all delicious. Staff was very friendly, would definitely go again

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Recommended as only in London for one night, to visit for a good curry. It’s was my mums birthday, no atmosphere, Mum was wearing birthday badge, poor service and no conversation, then the food, bone found in my Makani and when shown, advised this happens as tandoori chicken, no apology, gave us bill and free kulfi, which I don’t like, paid bill in full including service charge so not to be classed as rude, overall, sort of ruined my mums birthday, avoid

1  Thank scrummies1
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I wanted a quick meal and that was what I got. They were very efficient and I had my food in no time. I can see what others mean by the staff though, they did their jobs well enough but I didn’t get the kind of welcome I am used to from other establishments. The poppadoms are different to those I am used to, still nice though and I am not used to ordering the pickles separately. The waiter didn’t ask me if I wanted some so I was served a lonely poppadom until I asked for some accompaniments.
The main course was very nice and arrived just as I finished my poppadom. There was more than enough for me and I was well satisfied. It was reasonably priced for London too.
If you want a good meal I recommend it. If customer service is really important to you then it might not be the place for you.
I would go back again for a quick tasty meal.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This place served really delicious Indian food. We dined in there twice during our five day stay in London. Quick service, good food and warm reception - a complete package !

Reviewed October 9, 2017

This was the first curry house we found near our hotel and it looked quirky with the fountain and figure outside. Inside you can see they have really tried to be original in the decor and it works to create an appropriate atmosphere but sadly the place was less than half full and the music was too loud and was getting annoying.The staff were attentive and helpful but the food was no better than any similar establishment and the menu was more limited.