“Wonderful Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very tasty, large portions with reasonable prices. Very friendly staff.
Much better Indian food than any I've ever had in USA.

2  Thank Meryl2013

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I tried Spice Guru across the road for takeaways a few days ago, and my brother-in-law told me that Flavors of India had better food. So thought I'll give it a try. Made the worst mistake of my London trip.

It wasn't the food that got me boiling, but rather the dishonesty of the manager. I vaguely remembered that there was a 10% discount for takeaways but the manager Alwin said there wasn't. When I went back and asked him, he again said there wasn't any. When I confronted him with his own takeaway menu which stated that there would be 10% discount for orders above £15, he blamed the system and said it was all in the computer. And instead of trying to sooth an upset customer, he just walked away.

So no matter how good or bad the food is, I won't review that, as I cannot abide a dishonest establishment. Rudeness is one thing but integrity is the foundation of any relationship, and this one has broken the trust of the customer

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had meal for one and 2 soft drinks for the princely sum of £30. The food was OK, nothing special - keema nan bread was tiny with little meat. Madras sauce was more of a thick tomato soup. The tandoori meat was good.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Poor atmosphere, limited menu, overpriced and small portions. I feel this establishment uses pre-cooked food and only eat-it up in the kitchen. Much better Indian restaurant in the neigboorhood.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went here while staying in paddington.
Passed it a few times and there were always plenty of people inside.
Nice selection of vegetarian dishes ( as you would expect in an indian). what we got was very tasty.
the staff were frindly and the service was good.
it seemed to have quite a few people there who were regulars.
and they have cobra on tap!

1  Thank fussy_starvo