“Dated and poor value for money”
Review of Flavors of India

Flavors of India
Ranked #2,590 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Earth
“Dated and poor value for money”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The starters were ok but my wife's chicken chat had too much onion, not enough salad and not enough chicken. My chicken hyderabadi was pleasant enough but was lonely on the plate with no accompaniments.

Popadoms were very poor quality and not what I would expect.

The main courses were also poor with my wife's chicken jalfrezi had too much onion and not enough chicken. My chicken methi followed a similar pattern with too much sauce and not enough chicken.

The decor would have been alright in the early 1980s but really needs a revamp. The front of a Tata truck serving as the bar / service area at the rear of the ground floor is a feature but really the look as worn out. As for the brick effects tacked up on the wall round the place that needs to go as well.

Overall poor value for money. Others preferred infact pretty much any other preferred.

Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Florida, Massachusetts
“GREAT CURRY”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

WOW!
First time I have ever been to this restaurant although lots of my friends has recommended this to me.
The food was fab and service was outstanding. Although the restaurant was very busy but the staff looked after very well.
I would recommend this to anyone who has not been there.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rajesh P
London, United Kingdom
“overpriced with small portions”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

So I decided to get Indian take away with a friend and we called in with our order and went there to pick it up (as they don't deliver). Even though we mentioned the numbers of the dishes it turns out they misheard most of our order and changes had to be made. They were awfully nice about it, but I was very hungry by the end of the transaction.
The bill was also giving me a bit of a fright. Rather expensive for a take out, but maybe the size and taste would make up for it. To be honest the taste was great, but the size of the portions was rather disappointing. Lets just say there were no left overs. Unheard off when it comes to Indian take away.

• Visited January 2013
Dubai
“Tasty food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

lip smacking flavours in every meal. Service is quick and its always crowded from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Waseem P
birmingham, england
“Small but with big flavors”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Only a small resturant but food was good, menu was large with some dishes I had not seen before, value for the area was very good, staff were plesant, I would be happy to go back.

Visited February 2013