“The best pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Transit: Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Charring Cross Tube Stations
Description: Situated in Covent Garden, at the heart of London's theatre land, Fire & Stone is the perfect dining spot for pre-theatre goers and tourists out and about in the West End. Its unique menu of gourmet global food, inspired by flavours from around the world and made with all the freshest ingredients, means there is something for everyone! The venue is impressively spacious, set over two floors and has room for up to 250 diners. The interior is cool and contemporary with a relaxed and stylish atmosphere to accompany it.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Dropped in for a late lunch after a day wandering around town. Great variety of pizzas and cheerful, attentive service. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Been twice and my wife three times. Food great each time. Drinks good. Tables are a bit close together but the ambience is great. Far better than Pizza Express will go again.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Going to Fire and stone is a relaxing, but good place to visit if you're craving pizza! The atmosphere is very welcoming and even though it's a very open space - it's not noisy. It's not too pricey and you really do get value for your money.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Got an amazing meal deal offer with theatre booking - two courses included in price of a ticket to see The Bodyguard. Our welcome was amazing - two staff on the door, both joked with us as we'd arrived a little earlier than the time booked, shown to a nice table, great set out of the interior with a good bar area and funky vibe. Our two course menu was presented to us, and here is where I take issue, you can either both choose 'Starter and Main' as the starter is a sharing platter or you can both choose 'Main and Ice Cream' - for me this is not being given a choice which I questioned with the staff, apparently other people have questioned this and the waitress said she would see what she could do - they eventually agreed to letting one of us having a starter and the other a dessert, meaning we could share. The starter was the measliest portion of flatbread I'd ever seen, but keeping in mind this is a meal deal I was happy and the three bowls (for two pieces of bread) of dips were great. Main course A-may-ZING...pizza with goats cheese, butternut squash and pumpkin seeds - unusual, delicious and started to make up for lack of choice. Dessert was three scoops of Ice Cream - chic, vanilla and honeycomb...delicious until I realised I was chewing on a piece of plastic. After speaking with the manager she graciously agreed to take £5 off our two glasses of wine...now I don't own or run a restaurant but if someone walks up in the middle of service and says 'can you explain what this is I'm chewing on' you don't just offer a small discount - you comp the drinks...great restaurant, really unusual but delicious choice of pizzas but staff kind of let it down and not what I would have expected from an up and coming pizza place in the middle of Covent Garden

1  Thank Herts-Tom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Visited 20th April, friendly welcome. Selection of Pizza's were very interesting and the combinations very exciting. We had bread to start and pizza and a dessert - what greedy people we were. All the food was hot and very nicely presented. Not a big selection of beers, but wine etc good. Our waiter was brilliant. A very good time had by all. Very reasonable price. Oh! and the bill gives you how much it will cost per person. Nice touch. Will go again.

1  Thank Jill C